Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not really that fast in my area, plus if I'm doing it on LTE it's when I'm in court and most often the time passes so I forget to refresh at 9:59

Speed isn't as important as you think. The average webpage is only a few megabytes, unless you're working on dialup, most speeds can grab the info the same speed. Your browser and your ping are more important because they determine- how soon your request to view the page goes in AND how fast your computer shows the page. 

Speed isn't as important as you think. The average webpage is only a few megabytes, unless you're working on dialup, most speeds can grab the info the same speed. Your browser and your ping are more important because they determine- how soon your request to view the page goes in AND how fast your computer shows the page. 
any tips to increase ping speeds?

any tips to increase ping speeds?

All up to your ISP, make sure you're wired into the router and not using wifi.

mannnnnn I'm starting to think all of this is bs.....cuz I have higher ping and internet speeds with wifi as opposed to being plugged in with an Ethernet. and you don't what to see what I copped foams with lol. I really think that most people won't have a problem tho. they're making more and more stuff every season, full fieg on us.

Rose Jersey - failed
FOAMS - failed
20th T-Shirt - failed
AF1's - failed

it happens fellas, & you'll get over it. why? cuz theres always a new drop :smokin

EXACTLY :pimp:

At the rate this culture is going, there's something new to buy every week

mannnnnn I'm starting to think all of this is bs.....cuz I have higher ping and internet speeds with wifi as opposed to being plugged in with an Ethernet. and you don't what to see what I copped foams with lol. I really think that most people won't have a problem tho. they're making more and more stuff every season, full fieg on us.

It's all about your ping relative to the supreme store. There's a command for Mac you can enter in the command window where you can check your ping for a certain site. Used to do it all the time when it wS actually possible to cop off NDC manually :lol:

Last edited:
then you probably have a good wireless card and a bad router or ethernet card.

I have never failed to get anything yet from Supreme.

Kate Moss - Got two of em. Got the grey one, checked out. Came back and got the black one for a friend.

2012 Black Box Logo - Copped

2013 Grey Box Logo - Copped

20th Aniv. Tee - Copped

So as of now, im 4 of 4. I feel like im gonna lose this thurs though since more and more people are using the bot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom