Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
mannnnnn I'm starting to think all of this is bs.....cuz I have higher ping and internet speeds with wifi as opposed to being plugged in with an Ethernet. and you don't what to see what I copped foams with lol. I really think that most people won't have a problem tho. they're making more and more stuff every season, full fieg on us.
then you probably have a good wireless card and a bad router or ethernet card.

word. it's whatever I'm not too stressed at all, I'm not even copping for myself, I tend to get the same color when they drop.

plus there's a few methods outside of the scripts/bots that I can use to cover my a** in case something were to go wrong

I have never failed to get anything yet from Supreme.

Kate Moss - Got two of em. Got the grey one, checked out. Came back and got the black one for a friend.

2012 Black Box Logo - Copped

2013 Grey Box Logo - Copped

20th Aniv. Tee - Copped

So as of now, im 4 of 4. I feel like im gonna lose this thurs though since more and more people are using the bot.
same never failed, CDG hoodie, AF1, champion camo jacket. all easy cop. 

are these limit 1 per person? 

Only thing I missed out was le Bain and the 20th anniversary BOGO tee because of the links changing

post-25067-And-Here-We-Go-Joker-gif-Imgur-x71M.gif

I feel in order to cop anything online now and days from supreme to Nike you have to be some godly computer hacker lol

:lol: well keep trying the old fashion way until one day I get something hyped from supreme

I feel in order to cop anything online now and days from supreme to Nike you have to be some godly computer hacker lol

laugh.gif
well keep trying the old fashion way until one day I get something hyped from supreme
Supreme is way easier than Nike. It's near guarantee-level compared to the polar vortex that is NDC. Haha I stopped using NDC a long time ago because of it.

damn so we are getting facemarks at the same time as box logos. wanted to grab the blk and came one but looks like ill have to pass since i prob won't be swift enough

If I have an acessory in my cart before hand and refresh and until the drop to add the hoodie to my cart, I should be good, right?

Supreme is way easier than Nike. It's near guarantee-level compared to the polar vortex that is NDC. Haha I stopped using NDC a long time ago because of it.
I agree, I have a great success level at supreme. At Ndc, not at all.

I have been too chicken to pull the trigger on a black box logo with the with font because of the fakes out there

I really want my medium

thinking about passing on these not a fan of the color on color and the flag is just too much for me

might go after the grey

but them mask is a must dont know if I want the black or camo for hunting

It seems as if this season more than any they've made enough accessories to go around, have any of them sold out before being removed? Facemask will probably be different, although with the pullover they should last long enough to swing back through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom