Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can I use a different address but the same card?

Might just shoot my second mask to my neighbor 
You must use: 

- Different Name (I added my middle initial to make that name different)
- Different phone number (landline vs. cell phone)
- Different address
- Different IP address (One on Desktop, one on Mobile sans wifi)
- Different Card (I use my PayPal mastercard for extra genius, and I get cash back with it!)

Last edited:

Can I use a different address but the same card?

Might just shoot my second mask to my neighbor 
You must use: 

- Different address - BUSINESS ADDRESS ( if possible) 
- Different Card (I use my PayPal mastercard for extra genius, and I get cash back with it!)

You must use: 

- Different address

Looks like I'm settling for two this year lol

Since he was talking about getting autocorrect working on safari, unless he's running a REALLY old version, I don't think there's much of a worry about him being on a Windows device.

Something about the way the page layout is set up now won't allow Safari to auto detect that it's asking for a CC. Best thing to do and remember to delete the info after is to have your CC number saved to your clipboard and then you'll just have to manually enter the CVV and expiration date.

Last edited:
Since he was talking about getting autocorrect working on safari, unless he's running a REALLY old version, I don't think there's much of a worry about him being on a Windows device.

Something about the way the page layout is set up now won't allow Safari to auto detect that it's asking for a CC. Best thing to do and remember to delete the info after is to have your CC number saved to your clipboard and then you'll just have to manually enter the CVV and expiration date.

I have the sixteen digit copied so I can just paste it. But doing the security code and expiration date is time wasted. But hopefully I'll be alright.

Pm me.

You must use: 

- Different address

You right about all that except the IP address. I've ordered multiples of the same item a couple times this season from one desktop and it was fine

Well that sucks. 

Was hoping to score one and have my wife try as well. :/ Different cards but some address obviously. 

I've ordered multiples same card same laptop same address
They definitely have an automated detection system. They'll tell you that you already ordered this product if you don't change info. Or maybe you're just system32 trolling again haha

All this multiple talk... 
photo.JPG

Realistically MOST people asking questions about multiple orders won't even be able to get 1.........................

BOGO's that is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom