Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't use it as my daily driver, but I do use it to buy from Supreme. Chrome suffers from memory leaks in OS X. If I have it and mail running at the same time I'm just begging for my entire system to be bogged down.
Odd, Im also on the same OS and use only Chrome. No issues.

No kidding, I already have back up purchases in mind if I don't succeed, it'll take the sting out of sucking at buying things.

And my wool Sup blanket to wrap around myself like a Red Cross blanket in a disaster relief ad.

No kidding, I already have back up purchases in mind if I don't succeed, it'll take the sting out of sucking at buying things.

And my wool Sup blanket to wrap around myself like a Red Cross blanket in a disaster relief ad.
Can you let me know what you think of that blanket when it comes in? Still debating on it

Do you shut things down ever or are you like me and have a perpetual 5-18 tabs open?
That's me to a Mr. T. I have so many tabs open I can't tell what I'm clicking. And I also get that "should I close this or not?" worry when trying to clean up the browser haha. BUT I MIGHT NEED IT LATER.

Do you shut things down ever or are you like me and have a perpetual 5-18 tabs open?
Always have about 5-10 open and just leave it up. 

Cant remember the last time I even restarted that computer

Last edited:
How much RAM are you running in that thing, I'm at the max on my temp MacBook (late 09) and waiting until next year for my new purchase so I've been having to resort to managing things by hand. I miss my MBP, but I'm cutting all the needless stuff out tomorrow, no email, no messages, no iTunes running. Slim and Trim for at least the half hour leading up to the drop.

And watch me still come in with Sour Grapes.

How much RAM are you running in that thing, I'm at the max on my temp MacBook (late 09) and waiting until next year for my new purchase so I've been having to resort to managing things by hand. I miss my MBP, but I'm cutting all the needless stuff out tomorrow, no email, no messages, no iTunes running. Slim and Trim for at least the half hour leading up to the drop.

8gb of RAM. Was going to go for 16gb, but thats just pointless. 

Wish I had the option to use it. Stuck with my normal work laptop and hospital wifi :/

Last edited:

I used to have an 09 MBP but that 2GB RAM killed me every time. Last year I bought the new new so I got 16GB Ram, 512 SSD, 2GB VRAM Graphics card, the whole 12 yards.

That will probably show up again in the sale. At least I hope it will. It was a pretty dope shirt.

just upgraded to a 2014 retina with 8 gb ram after my 2010 pro with 4gb got destroyed the day of the af1 drop. hoping all goes well

I miss my 2011 MBP with 16GB. It was a workhorse, until the GPU decided to eat itself and the logic board at the most inopportune time. I've just been waiting to settle in with a new position before making a sizable purchase like that.

just upgraded to a 2014 retina with 8 gb ram after my 2010 pro with 4gb got destroyed the day of the af1 drop. hoping all goes well
Yeah even with 8GB you'll be fine. Really don't need more than 8 unless you game or do graphic design/intensive music/video projects.
I miss my 2011 MBP with 16GB. It was a workhorse, until the GPU decided to eat itself and the logic board at the most inopportune time. I've just been waiting to settle in with a new position before making a sizable purchase like that.
That's the problem with the ultra slim laptops, everything is soldered on so you can't even swap ish out yourself. That's the main reason I didn't buy a RAZER laptop, everything from graphics to CPU to RAM is soldered directly on the board. If it fails, you gotta send it in or have a VERY steady hand.

if i want to buy the box logo hoodie and then check out but after i get just the beanie and do a second checkout, am i allowed to use the same card and address?

Not gonna lie your pm made me throw my phone and say what the hell I suck at this man :lol:

Thanks for the help tho will get chrome and try your method either way don't have my hopes set on even copping :lol:

*repped

Haha hopefully it helps. I thought you knew already after re reading your post so I facepalmed for a second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom