Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know the reason to why the last 2 times I tried purchasing on supreme, I get the card declined message? Is it because they are sold out or because my bank is actually declining the purchase from their site? Help is appreciated! Thanks.

Anyone know the reason to why the last 2 times I tried purchasing on supreme, I get the card declined message? Is it because they are sold out or because my bank is actually declining the purchase from their site? Help is appreciated! Thanks.
Amount of orders being processed I believe 

just upgraded to a 2014 retina with 8 gb ram after my 2010 pro with 4gb got destroyed the day of the af1 drop. hoping all goes well
Yeah even with 8GB you'll be fine. Really don't need more than 8 unless you game or do graphic design/intensive music/video projects.
I miss my 2011 MBP with 16GB. It was a workhorse, until the GPU decided to eat itself and the logic board at the most inopportune time. I've just been waiting to settle in with a new position before making a sizable purchase like that.
That's the problem with the ultra slim laptops, everything is soldered on so you can't even swap ish out yourself. That's the main reason I didn't buy a RAZER laptop, everything from graphics to CPU to RAM is soldered directly on the board. If it fails, you gotta send it in or have a VERY steady hand.
Yeah I figured 8 was more than enough tbh, I really just use it for school since all of our s*** is on mac os and it's since it's super compatible with other apple products and the home entertainment system I have at my place. I just now started messing around with photoshop and illustrator and what not after taking a 4 year hiatus lol.

and I know exactly what you're talking about with the motherboard and stuff. tried to take my mac that got ruined apart to see what I could salvage and to see if I could just replace a few things but with everything soldered on, I was like eff it, I would've just had to replace the entire motherboard. regardless I'm hoping I'm fine tomorrow.  

I saw a few of you were getting charged higher than the listed amounts lately--is that still happening or if it did were you refunded the difference?

#ULostB sike nah but forreal you got cart jacked most likely....on occasion you'll get that error when there is an influx of orders coming in at a specific point in time.

Great

just upgraded to a 2014 retina with 8 gb ram after my 2010 pro with 4gb got destroyed the day of the af1 drop. hoping all goes well
That's what I'm using & I flourish.
word up. I mean I had a few methods that helped me when my mac was down during the foams drop but other than that I've been pretty confident. I go in not expecting to get anything so I don't get dissapointed regardless of outcome. but with the way they produce stuff now, I don't think anyone should have a major problem.

But considering the way they sell them, you'd have to pay someone to buy extras, or run all kinds of nonsense to get more than a few online, so your profit margin is razor thin.

I know I'm not going to break my back trying to get extras on something I can maybe get double my money on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom