Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black XL 
smokin.gif

Anybody hitting up the NY store? Might go for like 9 but Im wondering how long after 12 it'll actually take to get into the store...

This drop will be like all others. If you know what you're doing, which all these hypes who bought one week bots don't , you'll cook.
There's no captcha or anything, which has been proved a lie in the past.
Don't believe in or buy early links.
Just use the normal method, which I hope nobody explains here.
Thank you and good luck!

PS-looking forward to the comments tomorrow at 11:02.

Last edited by a moderator:
This drop will be like all others. If you know what you're doing, which all these hypes who bought one week bots don't , you'll cook.
Thank you and good luck!

original method.. aka just go out and cop autofil and ur good to go i press 2 buttons on my cpmputer and check out in under 5 seconds 

Thank you and good luck!

Looking forward to that too.

Anyone know how to order on supreme if you want it shipped to school rather than the billing address?

you go buy a Vanilla Visa and set up the address as your school address, and use the desktop site because the mobile site doesn't have an expiration date high enough to account for the card's date.

You guys think the facemasks are gonna sit in-store? Thinking if I should order online or go to store and cop

Contemplating going around 8-9 also, but trying to be finished by or before 12.

Word I need to be back in SI by 3 and Usually they only let ppl in 5-6 at a time (never been there for a release this hyped tho) and i dont think I'd be back in time. Its cold as **** too haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom