Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honest question, did this ever really happen? Came across these pics and not sure whether it's a photo tee I missed or just some fake photoshop type of deal:

Honest question, did this ever really happen? Came across these pics and not sure whether it's a photo tee I missed or just some fake photoshop type of deal:
Nah.

Pics were taken but not released, just like the Lady Gaga thing.

What was retail on the Supreme Beach Towel?

I just bought locally a Supreme camo Beach towel and a olive supreme box cap for 120CND

^^^ thanks.
Means i got a okay deal since shipping to Canada is 25USD.

The quality of the beach towel is alot better than the smaller size towel (bling/american flag)

No drop list yet, although Basquiat is confirmed of course.

Hoping they put the hockey top in there.

Doubt hockey top drops. Hyped items usually don't drop with collabs.

Yeah we need that hockey jersey to drop in a few weeks or something...still too early in the fall season for that.

I'd imagine whenever hockey season comes back around, we'll see it drop.

I'm in for a Basquiat photo tee but overall, disappointed in the collection. When I saw his exhibit at Gagosian, I thought there was so much room for creativity with a capsule collection. A shirt is basically a canvas. Instead, they gave us the bare minimum considering the efforts of Uniqlo and Urban Outfitters.

Probably nothing good this week with the collab. Easy pass for me on that.

Last edited:
Saw the Digi Football jersey on the site this morning, black in a medium. Thought about it for a few, was going to post in here to ask how the sizing runs, and someone grabbed it before I could add it to my cart :smh:

Saw the Digi Football jersey on the site this morning, black in a medium. Thought about it for a few, was going to post in here to ask how the sizing runs, and someone grabbed it before I could add it to my cart :smh:

:smh:

I would of scooped that asap

Can't make those kind of moves when restocks happen, especially on an item like that where the most popular colorway is available.

Got my head wear in and im happy with them..
but no vans?. Do sneakers usually come in a separate box? ..I never ordered more then a couple idems from supreme at one time before.. just wondering

Last edited:
So glad I cop Large's in the Champion stuff. Two hoodies and the jacket, I was going to part ways with one or two of the items, but I'm definitely keeping now. They fit perfect.

Will post pics later.

@roberttheNew , I got my AF1's sent in different box, different date before. You'll be aiight.

Last edited:
AT can I pleeeeeeeass have one f te hoodies! I swear to never make another Cleveland joke for the rest of my NT career. Please bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom