Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking back a few seasons is making me realise how weak this season has been in terms of outerwear. Fall/Winter '11 was filled with all types of goodness

I'm 5'9 and 172 and went with a Large. Fits TTS IMO, maybe slightly more tailored than a traditional large. My supreme tees in a large fit loose now that I lost weight

Yaw REALLY missed @L7OSER
's sarcasm.

If you think Nelly really made Air forces popular then you obviously didn't know much about the shoe's history or impact.

Same can be said for supreme with respect to Tyler, et al.

You have to wonder how big the brand would be today if it wasn't for the first two SB dunk collaborations. That's what really catapulted them into the main stream and there was no looking back after that.

They also had to be doing something right to get that Nike collab within 7-8 years after they were founded.

I was 13 back when the dunks dropped and that was the first time I ever heard of supreme. Even back then there were the snobs hating on people who only knew the brand through the Nike collab. So I can't knock people that only know of the brand because of Tyler. But it doesn't correlate to the popularity of the brand.

But something has definitely added to the hype recently, maybe Tyler. Because my grey bogo is selling for $350 and that is kind of unbelievable to me.

Last edited:

Can anyone shed some light on this for me? I think it's from around 2009

The movie kids brought preme to my attention. But I didn't start copping until recently.

The movie kids brought preme to my attention. But I didn't start copping until recently.

Really? How? You only see a grey bogo tee for a split second in the movie. Literally I remeber pausing the movie during that fight scene when I THOUGHT I saw a bogo and I was right.

How the hell did that movie put you into supreme though? :rofl:

Really? How? You only see a grey bogo tee for a split second in the movie. Literally I remeber pausing the movie during that fight scene when I THOUGHT I saw a bogo and I was right.

That split second was all he needed. It was love at the first split second

The Harold hunter connection I guess? Don't know.

Nelly did play a role though. Before that corny *** song, Forces where popular mostly in the Northeast, but were not selling out. After that stupid song the shoes were flying off shelves, especially in the south.

Psssssh I'd rather give RZA, Rae, Dipset, and Kate Moss credit >>>>tyler. That was the start of top reselling Tees

They stay relevant with Drake, Whiz, & ASAP still rocking their ish. Think Trinidad James was team early one season too. What is ISS?

ISS ia sole collector forums. Aka In style shoes

This always irks me. If you spend over $100, they should throw in a specialty sticker. We need as many reasons to justify these purchases as possible haha
Obviously not my first order this season, got that pullover + lantern. Dude threw in ONE red sticker.. 
sick.gif

Foamposites- zero stickers

Pink panther denim shirt- one box logo sticker

Box logo shirt- one box logo, one TDTF

Beanie/sipping cup- one box logo

Box logo hoody- we'll find out today

I am 5 9 155. I got a large, time will only tell if it fits. I could see the main difference being sleeve length but fortunately I have long arms.

Damn, you guys are all over the place with sizing. 

6'5, ~200lbs and the XL fits me spot on. 

Damn, you guys are all over the place with sizing. 

6'5, ~200lbs and the XL fits me spot on. 
My brother gave me 2 XL Metal Plate Hoodies from 2011 and they fit me nice. Little long (I actually like that) but the fit is perfect and I'm 6' 165. In my experience, Supreme runs small, so those ordering S/M are tiny people. Dude's gotta order 2X if they're over 200 lbs haha

My brother gave me 2 XL Metal Plate Hoodies from 2011 and they fit me nice. Little long (I actually like that) but the fit is perfect and I'm 6' 165. In my experience, Supreme runs small, so those ordering S/M are tiny people. Dude's gotta order 2X if they're over 200 lbs haha
I would say the XL would fit a ~230lb dude fine. Unless they had some michelin man arms. 

I just dropped 20-30lbs in the past year so...I would know. :tongue:

How that XL fits you fine is beyond me lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom