Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

I would say the XL would fit a ~230lb dude fine. Unless they had some michelin man arms. 

I just dropped 20-30lbs in the past year so...I would know. :tongue:

How that XL fits you fine is beyond me lol
Cuz I'm a baws.

Guess we'll just chalk this up to diff body types and how people like their clothes to fit.

Guess we'll just chalk this up to diff body types and how people like their clothes to fit.
Exactly. That's all it comes down to. I got some 10Deep hoodies that just run absurdly tight and I'm not a big fan. I like the XL Preme because it gives me enough room to move but isn't baggy or anything (looks fitted but still rocks loose).

Nelly did play a role though. Before that corny *** song, Forces where popular mostly in the Northeast, but were not selling out. After that stupid song the shoes were flying off shelves, especially in the south.

Exactly how Tyler gave Supreme a boost to a new audience. Of course most NTers who were on here back in 07 and prior because this is a sneaker and fashion site.. Gotta give Tyler a small amount of credit tho.

My brother gave me 2 XL Metal Plate Hoodies from 2011 and they fit me nice. Little long (I actually like that) but the fit is perfect and I'm 6' 165. In my experience, Supreme runs small, so those ordering S/M are tiny people. Dude's gotta order 2X if they're over 200 lbs haha
I would say the XL would fit a ~230lb dude fine. Unless they had some michelin man arms. 

I just dropped 20-30lbs in the past year so...I would know. :tongue:

How that XL fits you fine is beyond me lol
I concur lol. I'm 5'10 and bulked from 185 around august to about 206 this past month and outside of shoulders and arms it fits fine. around february/march when I'm back down to 175-185, the arms should fit fine. a lot of how this stuff will fit has to do with frame and your body type lol. it is funny seeing the differences in sizes with some of these cats tho lol

On the topic of sizing, how do the tonal beanies fit? I got a rather large dome piece and don't like the tight condom looking beanie look.

On the topic of sizing, how do the tonal beanies fit? I got a rather large dome piece and don't like the tight condom looking beanie look.

In my experience, they're pretty tight. I've heard some put them over a bowling ball to stretch them out lol

Psssssh I'd rather give RZA, Rae, Dipset, and Kate Moss credit >>>>tyler. That was the start of top reselling Tees

They stay relevant with Drake, Whiz, & ASAP still rocking their ish. Think Trinidad James was team early one season too. What is ISS?

Hell yeah I've been following Kate moss's career from the start :lol:

Give credit to odd future man. This new generation came into supreme because of them then followed the lame sneaker head celebrities than bam now we have bots for supreme :lol:

Psssssh I'd rather give RZA, Rae, Dipset, and Kate Moss credit >>>>tyler. That was the start of top reselling Tees

They stay relevant with Drake, Whiz, & ASAP still rocking their ish. Think Trinidad James was team early one season too. What is ISS?
agreed. I think that part of the reason they've stayed so relevant has to do with the variety of people they work with. they really have a hand in the skate, streetwear, fashion, hip hop and art game as individual parts just off the strength of whom they've worked with. From Gaga to Terry Richardson to dipset to kate moss like you said, it's like a crazy melting pot of attention grabbers.

but I deff think that OF and Drake and Wiz have a huge impact on suburban kids scouring the web to figure out what sup is and thus creating the same cycle we see every season with new people interested.

I concur lol. I'm 5'10 and bulked from 185 around august to about 206 this past month and outside of shoulders and arms it fits fine. around february/march when I'm back down to 175-185, the arms should fit fine. a lot of how this stuff will fit has to do with frame and your body type lol. it is funny seeing the differences in sizes with some of these cats tho lol

Hell yeah I've been following Kate moss's career from the start
laugh.gif

Give credit to odd future man. This new generation came into supreme because of them then followed the lame sneaker head celebrities than bam now we have bots for supreme
laugh.gif
I didn't follow her religiously but I'll google image her career tonight.................LATE tonight.
laugh.gif

I do gotta give credit to Tyler, his music cool too, and he can ollie a lockwood table. Just the way he OD attention seek sometime it seem....urk me

Wanting a young black male to burn in a fire is not a good look for NT
I don't think it has anything to do with his skin color which you for some reason went to. I would assume they said it more due to his personality.

Wanting a young black male to burn in a fire is not a good look for NT
Got nothing to do with skin color. If you know anything about Tyler, you'd know he's a crusader for the "words mean nothing" movement. He's the type of cat that screams obscenities that are racist, sexist, etc just to get a reaction out of people in the hopes of teaching them that the words mean nothing and it is our association with the words that hold all the power. But I digress.

welp, in before this thread gets locked 
nerd.gif

I don't think it has anything to do with his skin color which you for some reason went to. I would assume they said it more due to his personality.
Nada
Can't spell war without a AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom