Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think i might actually keep the black ones but the wheats are too small (9.5)

whatever they used to waterproof these smells crazy strong

Last edited:
My shipment came in today. SMH at the Crosby beanie, it doesn't fit. :smh:
I just took my red Cosby beanie off my bowling ball after a few hours and it stretched like an inch. I'm a 7 5/8 head btw and it fits better without the squeeze like before. I just put the black on the ball and I'll see how much it stretches even though it wasn't as snug as the red one.

I just took my red Cosby beanie off my bowling ball after a few hours and it stretched like an inch. I'm a 7 5/8 head btw and it fits better without the squeeze like before. I just put the black on the ball and I'll see how much it stretches even though it wasn't as snug as the red one.

Lol i streched mine out for 2 hrs and perfect now

Side note:
I grabbed a large black, small logo zip. Anyone interested in a trade for a large buttonup PM me.

Last edited:
Timbs at footlocker retail at $180 now. We paid $180 even for these. So yes we did pay the same amount. But there are MINOR differences that make me prefer these over regular timbs.

Just thought about how much i would rather that print on the foams be on a Janoski..............

Timbs at footlocker retail at $180 now. We paid $180 even for these. So yes we did pay the same amount. But there are MINOR differences that make me prefer these over regular timbs.

Do the supremes have the double sole like the regular timbs people were talking about in the boot thread? I didn't even know there was a single sole and double sole version of the classics.

Do the supremes have the double sole like the regular timbs people were talking about in the boot thread? I didn't even know there was a single sole and double sole version of the classics.

I need comparison pics of the single vs double lol. Not too sure,

It's the premium $180/$190 version from timberland . Has more cuts/ribs in the sole. Very surprised they charged normal retail for a collab

Last edited:
Yes they're double-soled, same as the regular premiums. And do you guys wear Timbos on the regular? How don't you guys know the double-sole vs single-sole difference?

Here:

(single sole)
shopping

And here are my Preme joints:

I've only owned timberland field boots, never had a pair of the classic premiums. Wish I had money last thursday. Holidays have me broke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom