Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are peoples views on the football camp? 

Tbh dude I think it's kinda cheesy. That's just my opinion tho. My favorite types of camps are always the plain ones with nicer materials (corduroy, suede, ripstop) my favorite and most worn camp is the natural white with a red box logo. The material on it is super nice and goes with pretty much anything I wear. But if you like it who cares what anyone else thinks. Wear what u like and F**k what others think!

Tbh dude I think it's kinda cheesy. That's just my opinion tho. My favorite types of camps are always the plain ones with nicer materials (corduroy, suede, ripstop) my favorite and most worn camp is the natural white with a red box logo. The material on it is super nice and goes with pretty much anything I wear. But if you like it who cares what anyone else thinks. Wear what u like and F**k what others think!

This, and my favorite camp is the satin one I got about a year 1/2 ago because the quality and it actually fit deep and not tiny like majority of the other camps

Last edited:
Thing is that for some reason I love the hot air balloon, and the red football appeals to me more than the navy or black. Other than that the hat is too flimsy for me. 

My head size is 7 3/8s and my head is big with a steep drop on the backside. 

@mcags412   Sorry Premebro, I went and they had already given out all the vouchers for that day. The wait was roughly 3.5hours. I just couldn't do it. 

EDIT* I replied to everyone's PM about the restock I saw in store. 

I remember clearly they had a Navy rose quitted (L), red denim jacket (supreme on the front kinda long i think), small box in 3 colors no grey white. 

Also question, the t-shirt that says "Admission $5, MAY etc" What does that design mean? Is it a tshirt for admission for next year? Been pondering since summer. 

Last edited:
Timbs came today. Pretty dope over just plain black timbs. If I had regular black timbs wouldn't of been necessary. Came with red dust bag too.

man i know I'm late , I'm not too into supreme but anybody know where I can find the Supreme x CDG Grey hoodie and the Supreme PCL hoodie size medium ??

SMH SZ 8 TIMBS. BOUT TO CHECK EBAY AND GET MAD LOL

EDIT:

380 & 400

SMH LMAO

No one is biting, I've seen recent ones end early and some go for 300. They're timbs fam. There is no resale value once you wear them plus they're boots.

Boots.

Last edited:
U RIGHT A.T.

I THINK 250 AND CHANGE IS DA MOST IM WILLING TO GO FOR THESE.

UNLESS I FIND DA 40TH ANNI JAWNZ IN MY SIZE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom