Not gonna front I want that Schott Perfecto Jacket but I'm not dropping $499+

Couple prices:

Liberty New Era - $55
Camo Pocket Tee - $72
Utility Camps - $44
World Famous Meshback - $42
Paneled Parka - $236
The varsity is allegedly $248

For my roses jersey after waiting in line for so damn long, it costed $119 after tax.. And I think it's time to retire from this brand after that long *** wait out there today

If that's all you picked up you should have just ordered online.

Yea was thinking but I'm never fast with that so just had to take L waiting. Least I don't have to look back . Next time I want something ill pay the reseller

i believe that's a mark Gonzalez graphic. None of the basquiat stuff has been announced or seen by the public.

They literally dropped 1/2 the whole collection today

going back saturday 

Last edited:
want that basquiat supream tee
smokin.gif
chances i'll get a hold of it slim to none.
eyes.gif
whats the story on the "supream" stuff? pardon my ignorance..

For my roses jersey after waiting in line for so damn long, it costed $119 after tax.. And I think it's time to retire from this brand after that long *** wait out there today

$119?!?

Welp, there goes my aspirations to cop that roses jersey..

I'm shocked that Rolex did this collaboration. When I buy a Rolex, it won't be a Supreme Rolex. So tacky. Why would you ruin such a classy time piece by putting "**** em" in the face and a Supreme logo on the back :x

I doubt Rolex authorized that.

Patiently waiting for next Thursday. All I'm getting from the first drop is the Black Bling Logo and Bullet Bottle Opener. This season is definitely better than F/W '12.

Glad I don't like any of the caps that are releasing on this first drop. Probably gonna go for the rose jersey and either the GT or Dorothy tee.

That line was od, and really wasn't moving.  I just left and said **** it.  I'll go back saturday i'm sure stuff will still be in stock.

Some dude was tryna pop off with big guy that watches the door...nothing that hyped dropped either. 

That line was od, and really wasn't moving.  I just left and said **** it.  I'll go back saturday i'm sure stuff will still be in stock.

Some dude was tryna pop off with big guy that watches the door...nothing that hyped dropped either. 
NY? hate that big dude i swear.. I ain't even mad

NY? hate that big dude i swear.. I ain't even mad
Yea...

some short guy was going back and forth with him "If I was 7ft you would shut up right?! I sell drugs! You get paid 80$ and a hat, look at your shoes"  It was real corny actually cuz lil man was tryna cut the line...

What do people see in that PCL hoodie? I know this can be said for a lot of supreme items, but if...sean john or something came out with that hoodie, would you still beast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom