Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
body is ready for the football jersey next week!

and the floral t-shirt, whenever that drops :pimp:

too many good things on the first drop that i want.. just cant afford all that in 1 day.. :lol:

Last edited:
I'm shocked that Rolex did this collaboration. When I buy a Rolex, it won't be a Supreme Rolex. So tacky. Why would you ruin such a classy time piece by putting "**** em" in the face and a Supreme logo on the back :x

I doubt Rolex authorized that.
:lol: they had to, you can't just go around changing and selling someone's stuff. At least on Supreme's level.

The croc duffelis definitely nice. Had some extra pockets too. Better than last season's in my opinion.

Floral shirt didn't drop this week? Thought it did.

I guess the Champion Jacket is next week.

Rolex didn't authorize that at all....notice how it says customized Rolex Submariner in fine print....its not hard to have a jeweler engrave whatever you want and customize a watch dial....legally they can still sell it as they are admitting it is customized and not an official Rolex authorized product

Rolex didn't authorize that at all....notice how it says customized Rolex Submariner in fine print....its not hard to have a jeweler engrave whatever you want and customize a watch dial....legally they can still sell it as they are admitting it is customized and not an official Rolex authorized product

Thank you my jewelry brother. Let these dumb mother9845940948 know...

anyone up there now or know if that Fuc.. hat is still there? I wanna go up there but don't wanna deal with no super lines again

Last edited:
S/S 2013 Prices

Jackets/Sweaters
Cadet Varsity Jacket $248
Power, Corruption, Lies Pullover $168
Taped Seam Fishtail $298
Schott Perfecto $648
Schott Vest
Utility Jacket $228
Schminx Jacket @120
FTP Crewneck $120
Panelled Parka $236
Cross reversible bomber $218

T-Shirts/Tops
Hanes T-Shirt Pack $26
S/S Pocket Tee’s (Heather Black, Heather Grey, Heather Purple, Heather Navy, White, Red, Teal, Yellow, Dark Green) $62
S/S Camo Pocket Tee $72
Tussin L/S $38
Bling Box Logo Tee $32
Roses Football Top $110
Schminx, GT, Dorthy, Cats, and Audrey Tee’s $32
Oxford Shirt $118
Diamond shirt $118
Leopard shirt $118

Bottoms
Power, Corruption, Lies Sweatshorts $148
Herringbone Chino

Hats
Utility Camp Cap $44
“****” Camp Cap $44
Liberty/Supreme Box Logo New Era $48
World Famous Mesh 5-Panel $36
Big Striped Beanie $28
Cuffed beanie - $32

Accessories/Bags/Decks
Croc Shoulder Bag $68
Croc Camera Bag $38
Croc Duffle Bag $148
Croc Backpack $128
Croc Belt
Bling Box Logo Skate Deck $46
Supreme x InCase iPhone 5 Bling Box Logo $38
Power, Corruption, Lies Skateboard Cruiser $60
Glass Ashtray $28
Bullet Bottle Opener $24
**** pin - $6
Metal box (large) - $38

Last edited:
:smh: Friend went by the NY store today, Roses Football Top is sold out.

Hope I can cop the jersey online since all the youngins are gonna be too busy trying to cop the new order hoodie.

$218 :x

even for Supreme, that price is disgusting...guess i'll just grab that ashtray whenever i'm down on Fairfax...tht and the P,L,C bucket and i'm good for this season, unless some sick collabs drop...

Can anyone tell me how the Rose football jerseys fit?

Like If I wear a regular Large in the tee's - should I snatch a L in the Rose jersey?

Thanks.

Can anyone tell me how the Rose football jerseys fit?

Like If I wear a regular Large in the tee's - should I snatch a L in the Rose jersey?

Thanks.

I usually wear medium in t shirts and I got a large in the jersey and it fit good with a slight baggy feel to it which is perfect for a jersey to fit. But I'm 6'3 though so don't know how much my guideline would help you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom