Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is a black box logo pullover worth spending $305 on it?

I sold my grey one because the large fit like a medium, and the navy I wasn't feeling as much...now I have someone looking to sell a black DS one for 305...

..should I do it?

Take it

Last edited:

I sold my grey one because the large fit like a medium, and the navy I wasn't feeling as much...now I have someone looking to sell a black DS one for 305...

..should I do it?
I have the black one from F/W 2012. It's nice and very heavy/thick, but I'm not sure if I'd ever pay $305 for it.

..should I do it?
No way. Not when they come out every f/w.

Hey everybody, new to the world of Supreme, and I just had a quick question; does anyone know how the Cairo pullover from 2012 fits? The stuff that I've read all says that they run a size small, and a large fits like a medium, something about the material being extra thick. Can anyone confirm this?

Hey everybody, new to the world of Supreme, and I just had a quick question; does anyone know how the Cairo pullover from 2012 fits? The stuff that I've read all says that they run a size small, and a large fits like a medium, something about the material being extra thick. Can anyone confirm this?

Depends on your size and also how you wear clothes.

Hoodies are usually slim width wise but actually run longer than most brands IMO

if you're a skinny dude and under 5'11 - Go M

Anything more go L

Don't really know about S & XL

Depends on your size and also how you wear clothes.

Hoodies are usually slim width wise but actually run longer than most brands IMO

if you're a skinny dude and under 5'11 - Go M

Anything more go L

Don't really know about S & XL

Alright then thanks, I'll try and keep my eyes peeled for a large, unless I find a way to shrink it.

Last edited:
they took out the piss face zip up. saw that they had a large navy left and was gonna get it :smh:

would the LA store have it and would it be on sale? or should I just give the NY store a call?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom