Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
These same arguments come up every season. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry I don't know how to post images. But only thing i really want from this drop is the burgundy hat. I tried looking at the FAQ and drop list but I didn't see it. Will this be releasing online this Thursday?

**Nevermind, I guess the picture showed up lol**

But yea, just wondering if this will drop online Thursday and if anyone knows the price. Thanks guys

Not dropping this week.

Prices vary on hats/camps, between 30-60.

You'll probably know the price (or an estimate of it) a day or two before it actually drops so just keep checking back.

Those roshes are trash.

Last edited:
if you ever find it, please post. Riot patch ruins it. I checked alpha industries but couldn't find it. Supreme screwed this season with the over branding.

Def checked ebay and they're on there... You can find the exact print with a liner for under $30... FYI, since most of it is old surplus stuck, most of the jackets show a lil age. Many are pre-onwed as well. Def added a couple to my watch list. Thanks jay2da3airjordan jay2da3airjordan

These same arguments come up every season. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Not dropping this week.

Prices vary on hats/camps, between 30-60.

You'll probably know the price (or an estimate of it) a day or two before it actually drops so just keep checking back.

Those roshes are trash.

Thanks a lot @Rafool

Ok was the retail on the sandals ever announced? Ive been on Supremes site enough times to know the price range of their shirts/hats, I dont even bother wit the other stuff lol. But idk nothing bout the price on them sandals cuz I want the red ones. Sorry if it was stated already, imma noob in this thread lol

Ok was the retail on the sandals ever announced? Ive been on Supremes site enough times to know the price range of their shirts/hats, I dont even bother wit the other stuff lol. But idk nothing bout the price on them sandals cuz I want the red ones. Sorry if it was stated already, imma noob in this thread lol
They didn't drop in-store so I doubt the price is out there.

^^^^Ohhh aight thanks man. Thought the prices woulda at least been revealed by now but I dont ever cop stuff on there on release date so I wouldnt know how they do things. Also one last question, does EVERYTHING usually sell out fast, like will them sandals n other stuff be available still at 11:45 am cuz thats my first break from work haha

^^^^Ohhh aight thanks man. Thought the prices woulda at least been revealed by now but I dont ever cop stuff on there on release date so I wouldnt know how they do things. Also one last question, does EVERYTHING usually sell out fast, like will them sandals n other stuff be available still at 11:45 am cuz thats my first break from work haha

those sandals will sell out fast

everyone is talking about them

but it's an accessory so it will restock

Pinky ring was $398.

Passed by SupNY. Only things that looked great in person were the Playboy jacket and hooded flannel. Ended up getting the lanyard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom