Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
going for the hebrew in black and knicks colorway + black unamerican shirt, not happy w/ the white unamerican [personal preference].

Going for the satin varsity (49ers), navy corduroy crusher, and navy Hebrew fitted. Hoping not to get cart jacked.

really don't know if I like the navy hebrew or the knicks one better. I guess it will be a game time decision.

Need that camo tee and the arena long sleeve in black... Hebrew fitted, just not sure what color... That tech jacket is so tough but def overpriced... Prolly will holla at the in American tee and the ghost camo camp as well... Gametime decisions, GAMETIME decisions...

Need that camo tee and the arena long sleeve in black... Hebrew fitted, just not sure what color... That tech jacket is so tough but def overpriced... Prolly will holla at the in American tee and the ghost camo camp as well... Gametime decisions, GAMETIME decisions...

90% of what I end up copping are game time decisions lol. so indecisive.

copping a couple tees this season ..should i go large over medium? ..did the same with my box logo hoodie and im happy i did..help me out bruh bruh

copping a couple tees this season ..should i go large over medium? ..did the same with my box logo hoodie and im happy i did..help me out bruh bruh

I always go large and do 1-3 hot soaks to shrink it a little.

I'm in between a size M-L. M new is a good fit for me, but even after hang drying it shrinks bit by bit, so I buy L now.

Last edited:

JP site if any want to buy from there

http://www.supremenewyork.jp/shop/all
Would love to but too hard to get any proxy service or proxy to do it 
ohwell.gif

anybody have the hebrew fitted. wanted to know more about that grey brim, kinda seems like it would get dirty.

yup

i would size down 1 or 2 sizes on hebrew..
i heard even 1 size down is still too big..

The hebrew was massively big when I tried it on.

@DiPlOmAt TDOt  Was just at NY store yesterday and saw all the bags still available.
good looks guys. that's what I feared. I just got the gore tex last week (sized down like others said to) and it was huge as well. I'm going to sell it. Still not 100% sold on the hebrew though, no colors really stick out to me. Think I'm going to pass and just cop the uptown fitted when that drops.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom