Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks man. Have over 100 mbps internet speed but it just never felt like it.

watch how fast it moves now

your reaction after you reboot

Know on drop day a few people said that the playboy jersey runs small, just wanted to confirm that before I size up. If anyone has a fit pic or two thatd be dope

Last spring the mesh crewneck was definitely snug, thats the last short sleeve jersey I copped

Anyone been to the NY or LA shops this week? so they still have the backpack and duffel bag in all colors? Just wondering if that should be an immediate purchase or they'll sit for a little?

Anyone been to the NY or LA shops this week? so they still have the backpack and duffel bag in all colors? Just wondering if that should be an immediate purchase or they'll sit for a little?

They usually sit for awhile popular colors like camo might be the only things to sell out.

Yeah, don't care for the camo. Either black or red.

I have a backpack from 2008 that I use all the time, its beginning to show wear and tear so I'd like something to eventually replace it when the time comes. That and probably a t-shirt are the only things I'm looking at for this drop. I want the satin jacket, but adding the hoody ruined it for me and the tech jacket is cool but $328? I'll pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom