Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Live in MD right outside DC and still no shipping confirm... oh well, im prolly stuck on the wrong side of the shipping spectrum for this release... still salty i missed out on the arena top and pleighboi jersey... Now to cop at resale... smh

is that jambox worth it? it seems to sell out every time
they sell out then restock almost weekly. i love my small one but kinda blow i bought it, saw the regular not supreme branded jambox on sale for $70 on black friday when i paid 220ish for the same thing

Live in MD right outside DC and still no shipping confirm... oh well, im prolly stuck on the wrong side of the shipping spectrum for this release... still salty i missed out on the arena top and pleighboi jersey... Now to cop at resale... smh

there's gonna be a lot of restocks this season

a lot of sellers didn't see the return link after posting receipts

No ship conf for me yet looks like
1. My stuff will either get here without it Thursday as usual
2. I ain't getting my stuff :frown:

Lol

Actual confirmed drop lists will come Thursday mornings after the uk web shop updates.

Some dude on IG (can't think of the name right now) was posting the drop list the night before,some times mid afternoon and was 100% on point.

That vid was dope will pic up when it's released.

Can't wait to see them skate in and tear up some peoples grails , will remind me of when the ice cream skate team would skate in all the gear and just tear it all up :nthat:

Last edited:
does the actual store do a weekly release similar to online or they have the whole collection on deck? im planning on hitting up ny tomorrow and might stop by ... on another note i might be the only 1 who aint get their order shipped :smh:

does the actual store do a weekly release similar to online or they have the whole collection on deck? im planning on hitting up ny tomorrow and might stop by ... on another note i might be the only 1 who aint get their order shipped :smh:

weekly drops. and my order didn't ship either.

Thought I'd share since nobody ever posts pics...

Preme Forces (FW12) and Selvedge on a casual friday....

Last edited:
Has anyone seen the mesh pullover in person? Wouldnt mind that black and red one...price doesnt appeal to me tho [emoji]128563[/emoji]

b fresco b fresco very nice, is that supreme denim?

Thank you sir.

No, that Gap selvedge. Slim fit. Pretty dope fit. Slightly bigger than a 511 but similar leg opening. Wish supreme selvedge was a bit more tapered. Pants in general tend to be on the bigger side (fit wise) with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom