Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you guys say how tall are you and your build/weight and also what size you got in the parka?

If I'm 5'8  about 170, what size should I get?

can you guys say how tall are you and your build/weight and also what size you got in the parka?

If I'm 5'8  about 170, what size should I get?

5'10 190 and I got an XL. I have really broad shoulders and almost always have to go with an XL in outerwear for some reason. Stuff doesn't really appear long on me though. I wouldn't base it off of my sizing as mine is very strange.

i'm roughly the same height + weight. I have a M arch pullover. and after the first wash it shrunk. recommend going L if you're bulky 

It's so weird b. I'm over in College Park and I havent gotten anything from any of my orders besides order confirmation. Not stressing though as I've received items without shipping confirmation lol. 
You a fellow Terp??
If so, :nthat:

If you're out of state don't do it b. It's not worth 42K. I could be at georgetown for 10K more. The school is awesome, but if you have a good state university near you, attend it.
I am in the military so Uncle Sam is paying for me 
smokin.gif
 but I looking to attend for grad school.

No shipping confirmation for me yet, I'm 15 miles from SUPNY smh thought they would have at least taken care of us close to home! (I know, I know, unlikely.)

Alpha industries has basically the same jacket, only exception is the oversized label is on the inside of the jacket.

Sad thing is, Alpha Industries stopped making the re-issued version (the one above) in good colorways. The re-issued version is better than A.I.'s normal MA-1, way better fit and not as big/puffy.

I think it's totally random my man. I don't think it has to do with how fast you check out or where you live rather than just luck of the draw of who's package they get to first. I could be wrong but that's how it seems to be.

Seems like they ship orders by order of when they receive it

my 1059am order is scheduled to arrive a day before my 1100am order I placed a minute later

My order went thru at 11:02 and I got next day shipping. A friend of mine checked out earlier than me and hasn't got his yet. If you make multiple orders the first order has to be confirmed delivered before they ship out the next order. I really don't think it has anything to do with who checked out the fastest or my friend woulda got his order before me and I live farther away from the store than him

Sad thing is, Alpha Industries stopped making the re-issued version (the one above) in good colorways. The re-issued version is better than A.I.'s normal MA-1, way better fit and not as big/puffy.

A lot of Supreme's outerwear (just about all of the military inspired pieces) is made by Alpha Industries. Basically, they use their blanks, and most of the time put a little twist on it, specifically the cut of the jackets.

This Supreme MA-1 is a perfect example. Made by Alpha Industries, but the cut/fit, and a few other small things are different.

Alpha industries has basically the same jacket, only exception is the oversized label is on the inside of the jacket.
Alpha has a blood chit available, orange lined with the big label.  it looks less slim fitting than the supreme one, but i haven't seen either in person to know for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom