Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
im in NoVA, got my label made yesterday but its not in the system yet. looking like a tuesday delivery 

B Fresco,

I'm in Baltimore and my stuff just got shipped out about an hour ago. Only got a tee and lanyard.

Both yaw at least have shipping confirms... i got NOTHING yet.... Just an order confirm, smh...

I'm in no rush, i guess i'll get my stuff eventually... surprised cuz usually they have shipping confirmation the same day to east coast/mid atlantic heads...

mine actually just updated lol, but its happened before, i got an order through and didnt even get a conf email or shipping #, thought i didnt get it until it landed at my door one afternoon, i wouldnt worry

Nice view of the city behind.

Got my shipping today, estimated delivery looking like monday. Said 3/3 and I figured wednesday at first :lol: end of february always Fs with my head lol
Seems like more DC heads than usual getting late notifications..

Got my shipping today, estimated delivery looking like monday. Said 3/3 and I figured wednesday at first
laugh.gif
end of february always Fs with my head lol
Seems like more DC heads than usual getting late notifications..
It's so weird b. I'm over in College Park and I havent gotten anything from any of my orders besides order confirmation. Not stressing though as I've received items without shipping confirmation lol. 

Saw this on HB:

I wish the deez nuts pin didn't drop so I could say deez nuts are dropping every Thursday.

Fits me perfect too. Size 7. There's a good app that shows the exact size of rings so I'm glad I checked it out. Woulda be swoll if I copped the 5.5. That's def a lady's finger size. Or you just got some thin fingers

smokin.gif

Un-american tee gets here Wednesday, probably gonna wear that and un-ds my diamond highs

Debating hard if i should double up on a black beanie while theyre in stock..i'm not even gonna wear it this year since winter is about to end hopefully.. do they usually come out every so often? I like this one with the small logo

Last edited:
Debating hard if i should double up on a black beanie while theyre in stock..i'm not even gonna wear it this year since winter is about to end hopefully.. do they usually come out every so often? I like this one with the small logo

I believe its an item that drops every year like the box logo hoody. I bought the beanie in a few colors including black last April when the S/S '13 collection was out. IIRC, online they never restocked, but in-store they did regularly (picked mine up in NY). Thought about getting another black one this season since I wear it often, but passed.

EDIT: Can get a good idea of the backpack size in this video (4:40 mark)

Last edited:
How much do you guys think these will sell for.

Also do you think they will sell out fast.

Both yaw at least have shipping confirms... i got NOTHING yet.... Just an order confirm, smh...

I'm in no rush, i guess i'll get my stuff eventually... surprised cuz usually they have shipping confirmation the same day to east coast/mid atlantic heads...
supremesheriff 

one of my playboy jerseys got cancelled

i got somebody with the retail oop if they need a black L

Parka fits great but is hella long. I really wanted to get one but already have 2 supreme jackets. Anyone got fit pics of the rigid denim jeans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom