Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have the black arena top large, considering a trade for the camo.  a restock will solve the problem even better tho.

If you can find the re-issued MA-1, which was made to be more slim and not as puffed out/big, in good colors I'd suggest going for that instead of the Supreme one. If not, then you may have to go with that one.

The backpack this season is so weak to me, it's basic as hell with Supreme all over it. I regret not copping the damier print joint a few seasons back. Maybe they will drop a Northface collab backpack this season because I need a new one.

But at the end of the day, nothing can make those big-logo Champion/Supreme sweatshirts look nice.

:wow:

:tongue:

YO EVERYONE, I NEED HELP QUICK. DOES ANYBODY OWN THIS HAT? HOW DOES IT FIT. I'M USUALLY A 7 3/8 BUT SOMEONE IS SELLING 7 1/4 FOR $60.00

EDIT: I FORGOT THE DAMN PICTURE OF THE HAT OUT OF EXCITEMENT

Last edited:
Damn that siouxsie hoodie looks sick as hell in that video. Hope to get my size in the soon future.

Damn passed on the hooded flannel online so many times because I wanted to try it on in store. Didn't have time to go til today, but they were sold out. Can't even find any resellers selling it either. |I

first wash for all of these today:

Speaking of fading, has anybody tried the RIT dye on faded shirts or sweaters?

I really wanna try saving some older stuff.

It'll dye the logos too. It's more or less for solid colors. I use it to dye my snowboarding pants or anything I don't care about the logo getting dyed

YO EVERYONE, I NEED HELP QUICK. DOES ANYBODY OWN THIS HAT? HOW DOES IT FIT. I'M USUALLY A 7 3/8 BUT SOMEONE IS SELLING 7 1/4 FOR $60.00

EDIT: I FORGOT THE DAMN PICTURE OF THE HAT OUT OF EXCITEMENT

The Supreme New Eras over the years have generally fit true to size for a New Era (just like other New Eras).

Your best bet is to buy it, see if it fits, and if not, re-sell it down the line for a little more money. Or your money back.

Remember, you can always stretch New Eras with the "hat over the knee trick".

The Supreme New Eras over the years have generally fit true to size for a New Era (just like other New Eras).

Your best bet is to buy it, see if it fits, and if not, re-sell it down the line for a little more money. Or your money back.

Remember, you can always stretch New Eras with the "hat over the knee trick".
it just seems weird now that the only two I've bough (gore-tex and hebrew, both were big so I sized down to 7 1/4.) $60.00 seems like a steal to me though.

Speaking of fading, has anybody tried the RIT dye on faded shirts or sweaters?

I really wanna try saving some older stuff.
I use it all the time to revive all black clothing.  also,  my sweatshirts didn't really fade much at all from the first wash, although the camera flash kinda makes them look like it.

it just seems weird now that the only two I've bough (gore-tex and hebrew, both were big so I sized down to 7 1/4.) $60.00 seems like a steal to me though.

Yeah, like so many New Eras, you really never know what you're going to get, size-wise.

The consistency is not good with fits. Ordering New Eras online is always a gamble in terms of precise fit.

Yeah, like so many New Eras, you really never know what you're going to get, size-wise.

The consistency is not good with fits. Ordering New Eras online is always a gamble in terms of precise fit.

I think if anything I'm hoping this is big lol. I don't want to do the knee trick in case I pop a seam or something haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom