Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Un-American Tee and lanyard came in today...not really feeling the lanyard. Probably going to take off the bottle opener and just put it on my current keychain..

How do you guys feel about the vans? A little underwhelming for me to be honest. But I know they will sell out fast.

Last edited:
how's supreme on combining orders if placed at different times of the day? there's some stuff I always miss out on when I'm trying to grab another item to combine shipping. contemplating the next time to order the item that'll go quick first and then do another order for some accessories or something afterwards and ask them to combine it.

how's supreme on combining orders if placed at different times of the day? there's some stuff I always miss out on when I'm trying to grab another item to combine shipping. contemplating the next time to order the item that'll go quick first and then do another order for some accessories or something afterwards and ask them to combine it.

Lol, they don't combine shipping

no hold on one of my accounts anymore, wondering they couldn't fulfill one of my orders?

edit: just caught up on a sc thread that says this happens from time to time. I've never had it happen so I was just a bit confused.

Last edited:

no hold on one of my accounts anymore, wondering they couldn't fulfill one of my orders?

edit: just caught up on a sc thread that says this happens from time to time. I've never had it happen so I was just a bit confused.
thats happened to me a couple of times they'll just charge you later on when its shipping thats what happened to me

Still no shipping update for my order either, but I'm used to it. In the meantime though..

put's 2012 dunks on...

logs into NT

well excuse me :lol:

Weather has been considerably cold in NY, wonder what drops Thursday.

I wanna say the MA-1.

anybody receive their order w/out a shipping confirmation yet?

I gotta get that champion hockey top when it drops... or did it already?

probably gonna be 400 :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom