Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta get that champion hockey top when it drops... or did it already?

probably gonna be 400
mean.gif
400? Nah definitely not

Wanna say 130ish.

I'm not gonna lie part of me wants that Jesus jersey lol would be a conversation piece alright.

That champion jersey looks good to me better than the last few champion Collabs

I think they're hideous :lol: especially with that big *** C logo.

Champion's stuff always fits so loose and baggy. I won't be buying anymore of their collab stuff.

I'm not gonna lie part of me wants that Jesus jersey lol would be a conversation piece alright.

That champion jersey looks good to me better than the last few champion Collabs

that jesus jersey is going to be like the ian connor jersey... (not comparing the people just the jersey)

i could hear people around me like "wtf is that on his shirt..."

ppl will be like "what team is that?!?" :lol:

Knew I should've pulled the trigger on the arena crew...nice pickup

Last edited:
Now that's how you post your pick-ups lol.

Arena top :pimp: How's the thickness of it?

I'm saying, nice pics. I'm not even posting my pickups anymore. :lol:

My package arrived today, super quick. EDIT: Got the toothpicks, too. :lol:

Last edited:
The Arena isn't very thick, seems like a double-layer long sleeve shirt almost, but a much nicer material. I'm happy with that though, perfect for spring.

Last edited:
just called supreme.. order ships out tomorrow.. :x i might receive my thursday's order before last weeks order. :lol:

I keep seeing rumors that the F-1 pullover is dropping Thursday since it dropped in Japan already.

Anyone have a good estimate how much it might be?

I'm really tired of camo print specially when it comes to supreme but dam camo> navy and I got navy lol :frown:

just bit on the hebrew fitted in royal. i wanted the navy one but oh well, i'll take it. if anybody wants the liberty jewel, pm me.

got my order in and must say the hat is better than i thought :pimp:... dont know if ill use the stickers but those will be in storage

Last edited:
My order came in. I'm very happy with the black backpack and the black key chain. I've heard people say they don't like this seasons bag, I've never owned one from Supreme before, so to me it's cool. For those wondering, it's a decent size. Not overly big, not small either. I can take some pics if anyone wants them. My order also came with the toothpicks and of course, the stickers.

I'm a happy camper thus far :D

Forgot about my shipment coming in till the UPS man knocked on the door 
laugh.gif

Ready for the tan tactical vest and pink soccer jersey!! 

So anything confirmed for thurs besides the vans? the FB page still hasn't updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom