But i suppose thats better than getting a cancellation 
You finally didn't have an exam huh?
laugh.gif

Hypebeast road rageeeee

Still no confirmation on my crusher :/

But i suppose thats better than getting a cancellation 
You finally didn't have an exam huh?
laugh.gif
No exam. Day off work. Wasnt even expecting it to drop today until I saw the update this morning. 
laugh.gif

Need that same perfect storm for the championship jersey bc that def wont linger like the crusher did

Has anyone that's been monitoring the restocks through out the day see if the Magenta F-1 was ever restocked? I know Black and Navy were at some point but didn't see anything on Magenta. I'm also very surprised the Red colorway of the lightweight flannel has sold out since the other two colors seem to be the nicer of the three available.

Magneta? It looks more like a fuschia to me.. 

Kinda why I didn't pull the tr****. 

If I wanna "stretch" my hoodie do I wash it in warm wata?

Magneta? It looks more like a fuschia to me.. 

Kinda why I didn't pull the tr****. 

If I wanna "stretch" my hoodie do I wash it in warm wata?
Cold water, hang dry. That's what I do, and I kinda stretch it out where it needs it right when it comes out of the wash.

Last edited:
i ordered the grey beanie off the restock on monday

got order confirmation, but nothing has been sent since

should i call or email em, i live in nj so it really wouldnt take that long to ship to me

i ordered the grey beanie off the restock on monday

got order confirmation, but nothing has been sent since

should i call or email em, i live in nj so it really wouldnt take that long to ship to me
I just got shipping confirmation on the 6th for my beanie that I ordered last thursday from restock. they seem to be pretty backed up from all of the orders. you'll prolly get shipping today or on monday. 

edit: I'm in DC, it's pretty much over night shipping for me once I get conf.

Last edited:
@footsoldier
 and if I want to shrink a tee, horizontally speaking, 
Warm wash, warm or hot dry. The hotter the dry the smaller it'll shrink, but that'll shrink the item all around, not just in a specific way. Also, the higher the percentage of cotton the item is, the more it will shrink.

Last edited:
I just got shipping confirmation on the 6th for my beanie that I ordered last thursday from restock. they seem to be pretty backed up from all of the orders. you'll prolly get shipping today or on monday. 

edit: I'm in DC, it's pretty much over night shipping for me once I get conf.

thanks fam

Has anyone that's been monitoring the restocks through out the day see if the Magenta F-1 was ever restocked? I know Black and Navy were at some point but didn't see anything on Magenta. I'm also very surprised the Red colorway of the lightweight flannel has sold out since the other two colors seem to be the nicer of the three available.
Unfortunately no magenta re stocks

I don't tell a next man how to spend their money, but paying 100 dollars for a 3 dollar water bottle :x :smh:

I don't tell a next man how to spend their money, but paying 100 dollars for a 3 dollar water bottle :x :smh:

Exactly, it's not about telling anyone how to spend their $$, it's just badge whoring at it's worst :lol: :lol: :smh: :x

Last edited:
Hoping they restock the black SK8-Hi's, missed em yesterday cause I was putting the wrong phone # in... 
mean.gif

Anyone get the Have A Nice Day (HAND)  (LUDeS) tee? 

Debating between the natural and white. 

Any opinons? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom