Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supreme x CDG 2

wasn't the shirts like 3 something last year??? they're nice, but i'm good on that price...them digicamo/polka dot bucket hats tho :smokin...that and the box logo and i'm good...

Last edited:
Really think I was dreaming or hallucinating this morning but the PCL tee

PCL Vans
Liberty Splatter Camp
Striped Beanie
Reed Camo Camp

Last edited:
Really think I was dreaming or hallucinating this morning but the PCL tee

PCL Vans

Liberty Splatter Camp

Striped Beanie

Reed Camo Camp

So you ARE confirming the PCL tee is in today's drop? Hard to tell by the way the post is edited...

Site was a mess...somehow managed to get a pair of Eras and the splatter cap though.

site is all screwed up. the app on my phone and the regular site..

and i didnt even wanna buy anything. I just wanted to see what was dropping :lol:

Had the Eras in my cart, went back to get the Chukkas and it crashed on me. :stoneface:

Didn't think this one would be that bad.

My first experience on this release to get the feel for next time. Nothing I wanted though and I'm hoping to get a basic camp hat in the future release.

Site was real bad at 11 but got better. Got the eras email confirmation at 1104. Only thing worthy were the shoes everything else wasn't my taste. Getting my box from first drop today will spice up this thread with some pics later.

You guys know whats my best chance at copping some of those all Red chuckas that dropped a while ago? I believe it was a supreme collab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom