Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Hanes collabo is like the ULTIMATE example of "watch them pay triple the price just for the logo".
Everyone is *****ing about $10 a shirt, yet paying $62 for the other tees is all good? It's okay to pay double for one shirt, just dont pay half for 3 shirts, you'd be spending too much money.

The Hanes collabo is like the ULTIMATE example of "watch them pay triple the price just for the logo".

OR you could look at it like me, "I just paid $28 for three tees" or about $9.50 per tee... Beats Polo/CK/Nautica and any other "known department store brand" that many of us wear as "undershirts' or summer tees... and TO ME, 9.50 aint much... To each his own though...

Anybody could have told you that man. Its a regular hanes tee you can find at walmart. Only diff is supreme

oh yeah definitely, i already knew beforehand :lol:. just that a couple of people were asking couple of posts prior and letting them know it's crap and i have it in hand to prove it.

i asked another NT'er about this too before pulling trigger on em. Said it was the exact same as a regular hanes tee..:smh: crazy how it still sold out within moments of the online store opening. :rolleyes

OR you could look at it like me, "I just paid $28 for three tees" or about $9.50 per tee... Beats Polo/CK/Nautica and any other "known department store brand" that many of us wear as "undershirts' or summer tees... and TO ME, 9.50 aint much... To each his own though...
OR you coulda went to walmart picked up the same exact quality of tee by the same company for much less, all its missing is the supreme iron-on logo :rolleyes or an alternative is to go to those department stores and get a higher quality of tee for 10 bucks less. just saying though "to each his own" you're right.

Last edited:
those supreme x incase collab for the iphone 5
nthat.gif
cmon son 
indifferent.gif

Last edited:

Lol it's a Hanes tee shirt, that is department store

Supreme just slaps their logo on it, just admit why you really bought

I almost bought a pack yesterday but $38 shipped is a no go. Plus there hanes tees. I could go to wal-mart for cheaper.

Supreme just slaps their logo on it, just admit why you really bought

Isn't that the reason everybody in here buys Supreme? Cuz of the brand? You can get just as good quality clothing anywhere for much less (Target, Walmart, Marshall's, etc)... just like you could get quality asics, mizunos, new balances, keds (insert any cheaper brand here), yet we all buy NIKES, and Jordans and other expensive sneakers (If you want to have REAL perspective...) So yeah, I paid a lil extra for the supreme logo, just like any of you pay a lil extra for the polo horse, or that gucci "G", or that "LV" logo (insert any what you deem "expensive" brand here). C'mon son... Yaw dudes cryin about not paying a couple bux extra for some hanes tees are the same dudes buying lower quality retro Jordans (than in the 80's & 90's) for resale prices and having ZERO qualms about it... AGAIN, to each his own... And btw, the Hanes tees are pretty good quality tees in their own right...

The pack of CK shirts I buy from Marshalls are better quality than Hanes shirts though.

Last edited:
Lol those Hanes tees...just obnoxiously small logo on part of tee no one will see. The argument everyone buys stuff for brand name isn't really right with those tees though. Because you can LITERALLY buy same thing for $10. People buy their shirts for designs, pants for weird colors and materials, and cut and sewn for "unique" patterns and only thing I can compare to an off brand shirt being same is their Pocket tees for $62 but Supreme has better cuts and materials than those brands. Thats just in my opinion, it comes down to what you want though, its your guys money. BTW I just buy their shirts and accessories, not into their cut/sewn stuff. Anyways pickups :D

Last edited:
Just saw this thread.  Don't really wear Supreme much anymore, but back when I was in college (03-07) I was into it HEAVY.  I remember being that gold collar consumer kid, driving out to LA on weekends and spending my whole damn paycheck. 
mean.gif
........ I have no regrets though, it was fun and all part of growing up. Actually rocked this faded @%$ tee today too. haha  Is there still a market for older supreme tees?  Or are the stuff from current seasons is pretty much what everyones buying nowadays?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom