Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black tie-die t shirt is really dope, but i'm not dropping close to 90 bucks with tax and shipping on a t shirt...

Didn't like anything else released today.

The site was sooo damn overloaded with traffic... had my size eras (sz 8 ) in my cart and tried to check out umpteen times, before finally getting to the payment/cart page, where i pressed the process payment button and got zero love.... blown... Def the only item i wanted/needed from this week's drop.. eBay is about to murk bammas...

Last edited:
Disappointed with this release. Bought the schminx tee in white since they still had it in M and I've been eyeing it. Excited about my first Supreme apparel. 8)

Disappointed with this release. Bought the schminx tee in white since they still had it in M and I've been eyeing it. Excited about my first Supreme apparel. 8)

Yeah this release was basically just the shoes can't really expect anything crazy since they just dropped last week their entire line. I know how you feel I remember ordering my first supreme tee back in 07 I think that Cop car burning and says no apologies. Supreme felt like a prestigious brand especially back then. I remember seeing supreme stickers on a bunch of pros boards and like what is that? They weren't advertised anywhere just had a solid following.

Last edited:
Copped the light blue denim campus jacket, I think all 4 colors are fire. Sleeper.

Yeah this release was basically just the shoes can't really expect anything crazy since they just dropped last week their entire line. I know how you feel I remember ordering my first supreme tee back in 07 I think that Cop car burning and says no apologies. Supreme felt like a prestigious brand especially back then. I remember seeing supreme stickers on a bunch of pros boards and like what is that? They weren't advertised anywhere just had a solid following.
Good ol days

Anybody else feel like the size L tees feel larger than normal? I swear my tees from like 09 fit way better.

Maybe I dropped some weight also...hmm.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom