Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Too nice. Big fan of the W. There is a market for older items so you may be able to make up some of your past checks.

Just saw this thread.  Don't really wear Supreme much anymore, but back when I was in college (03-07) I was into it HEAVY.  I remember being that gold collar consumer kid, driving out to LA on weekends and spending my whole damn paycheck. 
mean.gif

........ I have no regrets though, it was fun and all part of growing up. Actually rocked this faded @%$ tee today too. haha  Is there still a market for older supreme tees?  Or are the stuff from current seasons is pretty much what everyones buying nowadays?

what you got?

I just realized that was Chloe Sevigny in the CDG collab promo shoot... I'm not feeling the different color/contrasted panel on the camp caps, although the tees and possibly the jacket look promising... Hopefully we get better pics closer to the drop

I'm just glad that I'm not a big fan of the CDG stuff from the pics we've seen so far...I can give my bank account a little rest..

Just saw this thread.  Don't really wear Supreme much anymore, but back when I was in college (03-07) I was into it HEAVY.  I remember being that gold collar consumer kid, driving out to LA on weekends and spending my whole damn paycheck. 
mean.gif

........ I have no regrets though, it was fun and all part of growing up. Actually rocked this faded @%$ tee today too. haha  Is there still a market for older supreme tees?  Or are the stuff from current seasons is pretty much what everyones buying nowadays?

There is a market. Sold my last Raekwon tee last year. Got $150 and it was used. I'm more into their cut and sew nowadays. Rarely buy more than a tee or two a season.

sold my white raekwon tee for 150 as well. I've regretted it every day since.:smh:

hate that half the tee is digicam and the other is not...
guess its a spring only tee. can't see myself rocking it with shorts.:rolleyes

sold my white raekwon tee for 150 as well. I've regretted it every day since.
mean.gif
$150 ?! 
eek.gif
  I may need to reopen my ebay account.  I have a ton of shirts and fitteds I dont even wear anymore.  Just sitting in a drawer.  Thanks for the heads up.  What about their skateboard decks?

sold my white raekwon tee for 150 as well. I've regretted it every day since.:smh:
$150 ?! 
eek.gif

I may need to reopen my ebay account.  I have a ton of shirts and fitteds I dont even wear anymore.  Just sitting in a drawer.  Thanks for the heads up.  What about their skateboard decks?

which decks do you have? :nerd: and what size tees?

post pics if possible.

Last edited:
sold my white raekwon tee for 150 as well. I've regretted it every day since.
mean.gif
$150 ?! 
eek.gif

which decks do you have?
nerd.gif
and what size tees?

post pics if possible.
Decks 
nerd.gif
 Alot of my old Supreme decks are thrashed from skating but I keep the newer ones crisp on my wall. 

Edit: Just looked on Ebay and saw a lot of my brand new Sean Cliver decks are going for $250 to $300 

My Damien Hirst Deck 
eek.gif

mean.gif
 I didn't even know how much they were selling for. 

Last edited:
some of the decks are worth some bread now man. I still want an 09 Hirst.

need info on dis though.

i2Ja141yXbplU.jpg

$150 ?! 
eek.gif

Really depends on the shirt. Photo and box logo tees tend to have a good market. I also recently let go one of my Kermit's that had stains for $70. With interest in supreme at an all time high right now, it's the best time to dump stuff you have in the drawers.

Hirst decks have a huge demand since art collectors also want them.

Last edited:
Really depends on the shirt. Photo and box logo tees tend to have a good market. I also recently let go one of my Kermit's that had stains for $70. With interest in supreme at an all time high right now, it's the best time to dump stuff you have in the drawers.

Off the top of my head. I have a couple diff colored Box logo tees, the Raekwon, Dipset and Mike Tyson shirts.  I have a couple Larry Clark Photo Tees and 2 Kate Moss.  Both Peter Saville Joy Division shirts.  I also have some of the LA exclusive stuff like the Virgin of Guadalupe Tee and the Hebrew Box logo tee from the stores opening.  

I dont have many many decks.  1 Jeff Koons Monkey Deck, a Murakami Deck and a Red Logo Deck.  Never skated them, I went through this phase of wanting to hang skateboards on my wall and but never did.  

Ill take pics when I go back home to my parents house.  Theyre all there.

Off the top of my head. I have a couple diff colored Box logo tees, the Raekwon, Dipset and Mike Tyson shirts.  I have a couple Larry Clark Photo Tees and 2 Kate Moss.  Both Peter Saville Joy Division shirts.  I also have some of the LA exclusive stuff like the Virgin of Guadalupe Tee and the Hebrew Box logo tee from the stores opening.  

I dont have many many decks.  1 Jeff Koons Monkey Deck, a Murakami Deck and a Red Logo Deck.  Never skated them, I went through this phase of wanting to hang skateboards on my wall and but never did.  

size?

Please be medium raekwon/dipset :smokin

Please be medium raekwon/dipset
smokin.gif
nerd.gif
 Medium 
pimp.gif

^ There's a lot of hotter in-demand items that haven't dropped yet. I'm sure you can purchase an item for trade/sell and use that to get the jersey.

That Murakami deck is my grail!!!!!! lemme get that

Supreme x CDG drops this Thursday.

Supreme has come together with Comme des Garçons SHIRT to produce a capsule collection for the Spring season. The group will consist of a Coaches Jacket, Long Sleeve & Short Sleeve Button-Down Shirt, a Tee, a Wallet, a Crusher Hat, a Camp Cap, and two styles of Vans - The Half Cab and the Era, all utilizing Comme des Garçons shirting fabric.

Available at Supreme shops in NY, LA, London, and online on March 14th.

Available in Japan (Shibuya, Nagoya, Osaka, Fukuoka) on March 16th.

Available at Dover Street Market London and DSM online on March 14th and Dover Street Market Ginza on March 16th.

CDG x Supreme dropping this Thursday in-store and online in the US/Europe. I believe Asia is two days after on Saturday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom