Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
They def made me think twice about it. The print isnt as bold as it looks in the preview. Almost faded and cheap.

Idk why people are sweating that piece so much it really ain't that great. So many better things this season. I think every season people want that one piece that's really really dope and everyone is pushing to hard for it to be the Le Bain. I want that Boris Tank top. That graphic is way too cool to pass on. Reminds me of the artist Frank Frazetta.

is 400 for the f1 pullover ALOT?

want that jacket badly.......

any facebook groups with supreme **** for not such EXPENSIVE ebay prices?

Me too, but no way in HELL I'm dropping 315+ on it fam.

Give it another month, the prices drop when the hype does..

Last edited:
is that you offering me on eBay?
laugh.gif
LOL yea 

:lol: I was trying to tell you that 325 with eBay fees is too low. Pm me, ill give you a better price since you're on nt and I don't want to blatantly resell over here

Received my Camo today, looks like there is little chance this will fit around my biceps

Also received the pit crew shirt, which I'm pleased with

but only received 2 Red box stickers :smh:
Been on the fence about the pit crew...
What type of material is it , if you don't mind me asking..
Is it cotton or nylon, etc...

It would be truly funny if they just dead dropped the foams this Thursday without a email or anything...

Came home to my package under my rug. Never seen anything like this. I guess my new UPS guy is in the know (and possibly in this thread) lol.

Side note: Cherry was sick!

Last edited:
Been on the fence about the pit crew...
What type of material is it , if you don't mind me asking..
Is it cotton or nylon, etc...

100% cotton

Here is a fit pic

I normally wear a large in supreme Tshirts, but i have big arms so i sized up. A little baggy and very tight around my arms, other then that its a good fit
6'1.5, 235

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom