Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is why i'm hesitant to cop a jersey or sweatshirt because i don't know how the sizing is...t shirts i know im a large because they shrink eventually... im 5"7 160 btw

you can still stunt in it if you go somewhere and yell out "this is what y'all f****n wanted?!?" . . .
roll.gif

this is why i'm hesitant to cop a jersey or sweatshirt because i don't know how the sizing is...t shirts i know im a large because they shrink eventually... im 5"7 160 btw
we're similar in size

The mediums are too tight, and the large tees are too long. But I prefer the large more. I just get them tailored.

I got the arc from last season in a M, it shrunk a little after the first two washes. I tried on a large sweatshirt and it was a bit more roomy. Since it shrinks, I think a L would be best 

Supreme, just like a lot of mid-high fashion brands, is not really designed for a dude who is 6 4' 200+ :lol: :lol:

I mean if you look at the people lined up, or posting fit pics, all either skinny or fit.

Most of the demographic buying 'preme wears a L or smaller.

we're similar in size

The mediums are too tight, and the large tees are too long. But I prefer the large more. I just get them tailored.

I got the arc from last season in a M, it shrunk a little after the first two washes. I tried on a large sweatshirt and it was a bit more roomy. Since it shrinks, I think a L would be best 

thanks for the headsup.... will cop large for now on...

glad I got a purple marbled tee 2 replace the black one i ordered (black got damaged n there was no more avail). Sick shirt

im on my way back down lol...saw some juice diet thread in general and have been doing it. 

why doesnt supreme make 2x? no demand?

Most high end fashion brands don't make past xl. In some cases not even past large.arc jacobs does that for a few pieces and so does givenchy, just to name a few. It's weird because I'm a true XL, but I wear all my tees and dress shirts pretty baggy (I'm weird I know) so I usually stick with the xl and it's really weird for me haha. It fits fine, I'm just not used to it.

there's a huge demand past XL, it's just not as profitable for brands to actually make them. 

Dudes in the hood always cop 2xl - 5xl plain white tees

It also cost about $2-$4 extra for 2xl + blanks. 

there's a huge demand past XL, it's just not as profitable for brands to actually make them. 

Dudes in the hood always cop 2xl - 5xl plain white tees

It also cost about $2-$4 extra for 2xl + blanks. 

The cost difference is more evident in 3XL+ but a lot of it also has to do with the target audience for these brands. Like a lot of people said high end fashion brands don't really make clothing for larger guys. This discussion is another animal in itself though haha. Because it really comes to comparing supreme to companies that make garments that retail at minimum of $500+.

you got a hoody and a jacket with no stickers? thats just unacceptable :smh:... i got a flannel hat with the bullet knife and they gave me stickers

That and also (even though i hate to bring this up), not a lot of "larger" people skate and Supreme is still a skate brand.

*I hope this doesnt turn into THAT argument again*

Not sure if true, but a buddy said that Supreme makes a XXL but costs an additional $30 or something per tee.

Supposedly you can get it via phone orders.

Supreme sizing guide

Smalls fit children

Mediums fit like smalls

Larges fit like tall mediums

X larges fit like wide larges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom