Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
100% cotton

Here is a fit pic

I normally wear a large in supreme Tshirts, but i have big arms so i sized up. A little baggy and very tight around my arms, other then that its a good fit
6'1.5, 235

Thanks for the info and fit pic...
Think I am going scoop up...

After further review, Supreme sent me a Large instead of a Medium in the championship jersey. I just emailed them, highly doubt they have any Mediums in stock. What's the expected recourse here?

How many inches of difference can there possibly be between a M and a L, like 1 or 2 max; how is that enough to make it or break it

It's definitely too big for me. I wouldn't go anything bigger than a Medium (although this piece fits smaller than most of my Supreme tops).

If they offer store credit, which they most likely will do, I'll just resell it. :\

yea no disrespect but like.. it looks like a tee when its a little tighter.. in the spirit of i being a jersey it looks cleanest a little baggy imo.. feel me?

yea no disrespect but like.. it looks like a tee when its a little tighter.. in the spirit of i being a jersey it looks cleanest a little baggy imo.. feel me?
Yeah, I bought it like a t shirt should have realized that and up sized. But to be honest the way the L fits I don't think the XL wouldn't be any better. The jersey is dope in person too the stitching is extremely solid championship years tag on the front is a solid addition.

Last edited:
why yall 6' 3" 200+  dudes buying Larges 
laugh.gif

black foams are decent cause I love black based shoes......still nothing special

It's settle after most of these fit pics I'm copping xl

My baseball Henley fits a little tight as well but not as bad as my last two football tops.

the homie alp sold me the F1 jacket in red blue yellow

excited to get it at a decent price. cant wait to get it

got both pieces i wanted 

Reactions: alp
Yeah definitely don't see how 6'3 200+ pounds dudes are getting Larges in things..I'm 6'0 185 and have a Large in everything I own from Supreme and think some of the items other than Tees are small..

why yall 6' 3" 200+  dudes buying Larges :lol:

black foams are decent cause I love black based shoes......still nothing special

Yeah I don't get it either. I am 6'2" 200 I would never consider a Large. Some XL Supreme pieces feel like L compared to other brands.

Yea i did that too, still would prefer a XL lol. I really don't want to sell it cuz imma have to sell it for the price it would cost me to replace it but i'm not seeing any trades in an XL.

I got the same size I usually get in t shirts in the championship jersey and it fits just fine.

TTS for me

Seems like a lot of people don't know their body :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom