Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
:smh: at spending 300+ and not getting any stickers

Also supreme does make XXL. Back in my 300 days i had a XXL red box logo hoody. Sold it on ebay with quickness once i lost the weight

here's a secret (not really if you do some research) for people that wants more box logo stickers [red ones].. send them $5.00 cash in an envelope and they'll send you 5x stickers :lol:

Last edited:
Here's another secret, don't be a fat dude trying to fit into supreme.

no yambs will be gotten either way and no one will look past you being a fat dude--you'll just be a fat dude who thinks he's doing it b/c he's wearing supreme.

Here's another secret, don't be a fat dude trying to fit into supreme.

no yambs will be gotten either way and no one will look past you being a fat dude--you'll just be a fat dude who thinks he's doing it b/c he's wearing supreme.
i wana be cool doe breh

i have yet to hear of a dude not getting yambs while wearing supreme (except fat dudes)

SUPREME = YAMBS for SKINNY, SHORT, FAT, OR TALL.

that post should've relying on clothing to get you yambs will result in you getting none.

people these days smh.

Can anyone proxy me a Le Bain hoodie tomorrow in a Large? NY, LA or online store.

I have a job interview that morning and damn sure as aint gonna miss that

I'd say supreme sizing is a lot more tts as far as stussy. Size medium feels like a true medium in length and shoulders but the body is a bit trim. Stussy on the other hand is all over the place lol I've got mediums that got like a small in length and a large in the width and others that are super slim but pretty long. Hoodies on the other hand seem to fit similarly for either brand , maybe even running smaller w stussy

The worst with Stussy is they get worse after one wash. So I feel like their shirts are a one time use thing. I had so many damn shirts by them and had to get rid of all of them for turning into smedium gym shirts.

Supreme used to make XXL in core items like tees and sweatshirts, never in anything cut and sew, I have a Tyson Tee in XXL and couple of box logo sweatshirts (grey and black) in XXL also, they are way to big for me. So any of you desperate fat boys on here want them PM me.

Let the hype begin I'm hearing Le Bain is dropping tomorrow with the foams dropping next week

Sheesh

May the odds forever be in your favor

If uh anyone wants to let go XL Chip jersey, hit my boost.

Cherry was taken down on YouTube, anywhere else? or alternative upload?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom