Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
black n tan crushers today

now about those foams 

n510b4eec8f98f.gif

server

Cubist and denim parka for me, polo sweater for my girl. Henley disappeared from my cart during checkout put I'm glad it did after seeing the end total. Back to Zzzzzz

Copped the black crusher. Now I just need those baseball jerseys with the flannel sleeves to drop and I'm good!

Pink Panther Denim Shirt
Cherry
Pink Panther Pin

Was debating between the henley and the denim but the price made it an easy choice imo

Same here :pimp: for $36 more, the Denim can go a long way compared to the Henley.

Last time I copped a Henley, it was the Kings Henley and I dropped $82 on it - wore it once, stained it - never wore it again because it looked so wore out after it was washed.

had the champion pullover in my cart, decided against it.. think im gonna regret it :smh:

Im feeling the cubist shirts (all 3 colors) i just dont think i could pull it off..

Last edited:
Your order has been successfully submitted on Mar 27 at 11:00 EST. It will be shipped within 3-5 days from New York via UPS Ground. A tracking number will be emailed to you as soon as your order has been shipped.
Supreme/Champion[emoji]174[/emoji] Color Blocked Pullover
Style: Red
Size: Small
Price: $148

Easiest drop all season tbh.

Rf releases are even easier I been copping since David z days (if you in the know) never struck out. Was doing it pre auto fill days lol
lol

tbf, i rarely strike out on kith but 95% of the rf NT thread is people crying about striking out

and yea i remember david z days..but back then there were only a handful of pairs so it was incredibly hard

Last edited:
Thought it would be a lot harder..I'm
New to supreme

This **** ain't nothing compared to a ronnie
Fieg release hahah

Rf releases are even easier I been copping since David z days (if you in the know) never struck out. Was doing it pre auto fill days lol

lol

tbf, i rarely strike out on kith but 95% of the rf NT thread is people crying about striking out

and yea i remember david z days..but back then there were only a handful of pairs so it was incredibly hard

y'all must have little a** feet

R/F drops are a nightmare for 13s

all y'all holding out on cop tips & i gotta deal with willmax everytime i go to that thread :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom