Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
sz13 foambs. i should probly give up now 

them 13s mine

people gonna be camping for a week? cuz they want the shoes or to make a couple dollars? 

crazy either way
Me personally to make that money. They look aight but id rather take the bread and buy something I really want like VIP flightposites or something. Now if I end up with 5 pair I might keep one or something

to all the people who camp for 72+ hours to make 12.00 an hour before fees and your doctor bills for pneumonia 

people gonna be camping for a week? cuz they want the shoes or to make a couple dollars? 

crazy either way

You must be new to the world.

they have been doing it for years, infact kids camp out for days sometime and sell the items back for retail

Me personally to make that money. They look aight but id rather take the bread and buy something I really want like VIP flightposites or something. Now if I end up with 5 pair I might keep one or something
yea makes sense. i can't knock the hustle...if it wasn't for you i wouldn't have been able to get that F1 pullover for a fair price.

best of luck grabbing those foams bruh 

yea makes sense. i can't knock the hustle...if it wasn't for you i wouldn't have been able to get that F1 pullover for a fair price.

best of luck grabbing those foams bruh 
Thanks man I appreciate it. Good luck to you too on the foams

You must be new to the world.

they have been doing it for years, infact kids camp out for days sometime and sell the items back for retail
i guess its like kicks then.. didn't realize people did it for apparel too 

I'm just not the biggest street wear dude which is why i sound like i know nothing lol

the foams won't be a cakewalk at all. as soon as they're confirmed on a monday morning people will head out to fairfax and soho. will be an absolute disaster
When sb's dropped people who went there at 10am on thursday were able to get a pair aswell, should not be that hard considering that there are two color ways 

Foams will be easy online if you know what you're doing. I'm not even joking. 2 color ways, possibly 3. EASY.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

When sb's dropped people who went there at 10am on thursday were able to get a pair aswell, should not be that hard considering that there are two color ways 
you have to consider the fact that dudes who've never worn preme in their life will be attempting to cop. foams are the d-boy shoe to rule all d-boy shoes. straight hood dudes will deff roll up in that line. it's not like the dunks where there was this core collection of people who like supreme and then those dunk collectors. this shoe crosses all boundaries of streetwear, bball and "fashion" with that hermes print. but whatev, that's the last I'm talking about it, sh*ts getting out of hand and there is not even a confirmed date yet.

its already begun

supreme highs, i camped out from midnight to open, wasnt that bad, especially when i was able to get the entire set

but that was years ago

Decided against the Henley. 100 + is too steep. I think it was jersey material but still..

Want the Pink Panther pin but Ill try and pick that up in person. Not paying 18 bucks for a pin

Decided against the Henley. 100 + is too steep. I think it was jersey material but still..

Want the Pink Panther pin but Ill try and pick that up in person. Not paying 18 bucks for a pin

Fam.

Believe me when I say the Henley is not worth 100+. It's regular t-shirt material. Nothing extra in terms of materials or quality.

I copped a henley from last season for the first time, and it was the dumbest purchase I made of all time with Supreme.

Last edited:
Next week Thursday, there will be a lot of :smh: posted here.

Kinda like a few weeks back when all these randome people I hardly see came out when people were talking about links and that twitter/Ig page was crazy can only imagine what will happen when shoes are confirmed.

Please god let the le Bain, flip flops , and foams all drop together I need them flip flops :frown:

Kinda like a few weeks back when all these randome people I hardly see came out when people were talking about links and that twitter/Ig page was crazy can only imagine what will happen when shoes are confirmed.

Please god let the le Bain, flip flops , and foams all drop together I need them flip flops :frown:

Supreme Website wouldn't be able to handle that madness. Lifes would be lost in the streets of new york for slippers and foams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom