Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
y'all must have little a** feet

R/F drops are a nightmare for 13s

all y'all holding out on cop tips & i gotta deal with willmax everytime i go to that thread
mean.gif
11-11.5

not tiny by any means but not a rare size it seems

Scooped green crusher & pin for myself & black pullover for a friend a la #10:59. Hope shipping doesn't take as long as last time lol
But I guess it's #BUCKETBOYZ x #SUPNT

We don't talk about that in here.

We're real Supreme Connoisseur's.
I'm just asking breh, my bad

I'm new to this supreme ****, i was surprised when i was offered 2xl hoodie by a dude on here for 400 and it wasn't even new so i wanted to see that astronomical number those foams would be going for

Last edited:
Y'all worried about the lurkers jumping in and ruining this thread with all the foam nonsense but ya've already started the hype train in here yaselfs.

I'm taking a vow of silence

Last edited:
the foams won't be a cakewalk at all. as soon as they're confirmed on a monday morning people will head out to fairfax and soho. will be an absolute disaster

the foams won't be a cakewalk at all. as soon as they're confirmed on a monday morning people will head out to fairfax and soho. will be an absolute disaster
people gonna be camping for a week? cuz they want the shoes or to make a couple dollars? 

crazy either way

Y'all worried about the lurkers jumping in and ruining this thread with all the foam nonsense but ya've already started the hype train in here yaselfs.

I'm taking a vow of silence

EXACTLY!!

Stop mentioning it, and they all will look elsewhere to find info :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom