Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad that's the drop. I'm not going to be around my phone or computer around the time everything drops and I didn't want to miss out on something I wanted...I also get to save some money too!!

no crusher on to the next week.

I want that bongo keychain not paying 10 bucks to have it shipped out to me. Gonna pass by SupNY later see if it's still there, either way I'll live.

Man that box logo hood in black sold out immeditately. Got the black crosses hat and the bongo because I felt like wasting money today.

The crosses canvas camp is being slept on... the cross motif may be a little much for some, but the build of the cap is nice. Black, copped.

The bling box logo is gross. It looks good on the deck, but the tee and pullover are just meh...

The bongo keychain is nice. but not $22 shipped nice.

The crosses canvas camp is being slept on... the cross motif may be a little much for some, but the build of the cap is nice. Black, copped.

Agreed it did sell out like 2 hours later though, which is like days in Supreme world lol...I like it different from the usual camo or basic patterns.

Last edited:
hearing the TNF is a 3M Parka...i wonder what the backpack will look like?

going to college next year too so i will be trying to pick up a back pack by the end of the season, so if TNF is not good croc it will be

Saw this on the net. Simple shoe but with the 3M and croc pattern it's obamanotbad.gif IMO. Should come in black, red/white, and volt for nearly $100.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom