Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
guess my source was right 
smokin.gif

and i might be copping a backpack for school...not sure though cuz i heard 3M can get really messed up

might just try to find a cord one from last season

Can't front, that 3M is tough... Kind of want that US Olympic Medal stand 3M jacket first though...

That 3M is gonna make you look weird as hell in the sun. Also, once it gets some creases, it will be :x just look at beat up medicom 3s

My guess is $370. A plain north face jacket is bank. Hell my snowboard north face jacket was $395.

No way this jacket is only selling for $298.  $400 is my guess.

I also think it's pretty safe to say that if you buy that $500 BIN on eBay right now, you won't be getting your jacket.  Dude is clearly banking on ordering it off Supreme's site, and once he actually finds out the price, you'll probably be getting a refund.

I've never owned anything from Supreme, but I did just buy a 3-pack of the black Hanes X Supreme comfortsoft tee's. They seem to be really nice- and they should be for $45

that white North Face is dope, I'm way too pale for that though

wait, what???? $45? for the hanes tees?

dude, why did you pay that much? they are 28 retail. and the tees are the same 3 pack that can be bought at walmart or target for 9 bucks (minus supreme logo).

No way. TNF Mountain Parka is already $300. Plus 3M Reflective, and Supreme Collab? $298 would be a surprise.

3m shouldn't be a big price hike. H&M sells an all 3m Jacket for $35 lol. Plus this jacket isn't water proof like last years models but abrasion resistant pannels. I'm banking on $298 too

3m shouldn't be a big price hike. H&M sells an all 3m Jacket for $35 lol. Plus this jacket isn't water proof like last years models but abrasion resistant pannels. I'm banking on $298 too

:lol: you can't compare H&M to Supreme......atleast $350

Last edited:
I dont know of anywhere to get them around here, so i paid about 36 or 37 plus shipping. But the reason I gave them a shot was because I was under the impression that they were better quality (and I dont buy hanes shirts either to be honest). I didnt really think much of it, 3 crew-necks at $12 a piece. If they arent worth it, i wont buy any more

The tees are still on the site, lol... and they're REGULAR hanes tees FYI...

And the jacket's aren't WHITE, they're REFLECTIVE 3M... LMAO...

People don't understand why we pay these prices is for quality, Not the box logos
Some of these items cost more than my Emporio Armani though. Doubt the quality is even comparable between the two.

You can't even put H&M in Supreme in the same sentence. Their standards for quality are on the opposite ends of the spectrum.

People don't understand why we pay these prices is for quality, Not the box logos

Not always true, when youre buying a supreme hanes t youre paying for the box logo. When you're buying a nF x Supreme your paying for north face quality with a price hike because of the supreme branding (not really a bad thing).That doesn't matter though I wasn't comparing HM quality to Supreme, I was just pointing out 3m isn't necessarily an expensive material. We will see in a couple days though, for my sake hopefully I'm right

Last edited:
Some of these items cost more than my Emporio Armani though. Doubt the quality is even comparable between the two.

Exactly there's no reason the quality of this spring jacket justifies $350+. I only paid $450 for a leather sleeves Alexander Wang bomber jacket.

Well then I could've saved $5, big deal. Okay, cool- I'm not tripping over $5 dude. Obviously, I don't keep up with Supreme at all - and I don't really care to. I saw one pic of the jackets, they looked white. I really came in to see if anybody had any thoughts on the quality of the shirts, or had any feedback on them at all. Miss me if you're gonna try to be an ******* though

$5 might not be a big deal to YOU, but it is to a lot of folks on here, as many of em complained that $28 for hanes tees was r@pe, smh (not that serious IMO)...

You asked for feedback on the tees, and I gave it, I just thought it was funny that with the multitude of pics of the jackets you didn't realize they were reflective... Carry on...

$5 might not be a big deal to YOU, but it is to a lot of folks on here, as many of em complained that $28 for hanes tees was r@pe, smh (not that serious IMO)...

You asked for feedback on the tees, and I gave it, I just thought it was funny that with the multitude of pics of the jackets you didn't realize they were reflective... Carry on...

If $5 and $28 causes you to complain you shouldn't be on this website that brags about shoe excess or even launch the Supreme website on your browser. The brand is not for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom