Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copped a Red Rubber Camp, want the black one also....
I hate this whole "can't buy more than one style of an item"...
And I only have one CC for my own sanity....

Like I said, the jacket is for someone.  I didn't buy it to flip.  I can't justify a $500 jacket for myself, and while there is probably profit to be made reselling, the profit margin isn't good enough on a $500 item.
It's already going for $800 on eBay. 63% profit margin isn't high enough?

Like I said, the jacket is for someone.  I didn't buy it to flip.  I can't justify a $500 jacket for myself, and while there is probably profit to be made reselling, the profit margin isn't good enough on a $500 item.
Show me one that sold for $800 because I don't see it.

Realistically, you get $700 on eBay.  After eBay fees, PayPal fees, shipping, insurance, you're looking at less than $100 profit.  Not worth it imo.

What an Item is listed for is not the same as what it is "going for".  Also factor in Ebay and Paypal fees, and you likely are losing near $100.00 of your profit in your fees.

Not that I don't doubt a few will go for $800.00 , but the highest sold auction so far was $680.00 and that was a pre-order on Monday. I am pretty sure that tranasaction will be cancelled by the seller.

So why post the pic of the order confirmation? To brag? If it wasn't for you and you aint flipping, whats the point? #justcurious

i will never understand the hype around supreme. How the hell does a fanny pack sell out at 78$ along with a DAMN schoolbag for 136$ A DAMN SCHOOL BAG. Crazy what a logo can do these days

i will never understand the hype around supreme. How the hell does a fanny pack sell out at 78$ along with a DAMN schoolbag for 136$ A DAMN SCHOOL BAG. Crazy what a logo can do these days

But you're on a board/forum that buys SHOES/SNEAKERS with that same mentality, for that SWOOSH (or plug in whatever brand you're into) and you get instant sell outs, hype, and resellers... How many of us are really coppin kicks for the tech/quality? LOL... This has been discussed to death... Plain and simple: if you dont like the price, dont BUY it...

But you're on a board/forum that buys SHOES/SNEAKERS with that same mentality, for that SWOOSH (or plug in whatever brand you're into) and you get instant sell outs, hype, and resellers... How many of us are really coppin kicks for the tech/quality? LOL... This has been discussed to death... Plain and simple: if you dont like the price, dont BUY it...
Price isnt what bothers me its Supreme in general. Glad im not into this corny stuff yall can enjoy it. Its just pathetic to see a dude beast over a schoolbag let alone a damn fanny pack 
roll.gif

Price isnt what bothers me its Supreme in general. Glad im not into this corny stuff yall can enjoy it. Its just pathetic to see a dude beast over a schoolbag let alone a damn fanny pack 
roll.gif

Price SEEMED to bother you since that's what your rant was centered on, the price of the fanny pack and bookbag...
I dont beast over those items, and neither are most dudes in here (most of us passed), so your attempts at insults are falling on deaf ears fam...

roll.gif

Price SEEMED to bother you since that's what your rant was centered on, the price of the fanny pack and bookbag...
I dont beast over those items, and neither are most dudes in here (most of us passed), so your attempts at insults are falling on deaf ears fam...
think what you want but it didnt. I was just stating my OPINION that i think its stupid that these corny items sell out all because of the logo. Like you said Price can be whatever and it will still sell out (same goes for other companies ofcourse) all im trying to get at is i think the hype is stupid for this brand. Im pretty sure im not the only one who feels that way either. Also i never said B Fresco beasts over fannypacks/school bags. 

This is an example of why sneakerheads have no idea how to run a business. Kids post stupid *** prices on ebay. Then dumb kids see that and think people actually will pay that. FIND me one Northface jacket that has even sold for above 600...Take out 13% for ebay and paypal fees with $10 to ship. Highest has sold for $530 (and that will be canceled) let me know when they go above $600.

roll.gif

I am disgusted personally by some of the stuff the "kids" (i say kids because i rarely see men with that crap) buy from Supreme for a crazy price, but i still love the brand. All brands put all some crap. But why do you even come in here if you hate Supreme? See my problem is trying to understand why people like you, who hate something try so hard to stalk it. :nerd:

Why is something that you don't like/indulge in automatically corny?
as i stated before thats just my opinion and how i feel about the brand
roll.gif

I am disgusted personally by some of the stuff the "kids" (i say kids because i rarely see men with that crap) buy from Supreme for a crazy price, but i still love the brand. All brands put all some crap. But why do you even come in here if you hate Supreme? See my problem is trying to understand why people like you, who hate something try so hard to stalk it.
nerd.gif
im far from stalking supreme. This is my 2-3rd time in this thread ever and yes your completely right about other brands dropping "crap" but IN MY OPINION i think all supreme is crap. 

what so hard for yall to understand that my feeling bout this brand is different from yours ? Also i can post in any forum id like. Thank you

Majority of yall in here are the ones whose Mommy and Daddy buys them everything prolly

Last edited:

im far from stalking supreme. This is my 2-3rd time in this thread ever and yes your completely right about other brands dropping "crap" but IN MY OPINION i think all supreme is crap. 

what so hard for yall to understand that my feeling bout this brand is different from yours ? Also i can post in any forum id like. Thank you

Majority of yall in here are the ones whose Mommy and Daddy buys them everything prolly
You really cant say everything from supreme is crap is like saying truk fit coming out with good stuff. Supreme does sell alot of gimmick items but i believe its all in the fun of the game. Like who needs a $70 supreme hammer its somewhat of a convo starter with your boys or who ever comes over

Sometimes I cant stand the people who beast over Supreme and give the brand a bad name, kinda like people who feel the same about the *******s wearing designer

50% of Supreme products are hit or miss with me, but if there's something I like I'm gonna cop it, cause I'm in a comfortable position to drop 130 on a hoodie, etc

The problem is these little 15 year old kids with no income buying this **** on their parents dime and flossing it all over the internet like they just bought a new car, and then will defend to the death the brand that doesn't care about them at all 

If people don't like it then they don't like it, I'm not gonna change someones opinion, who does that?

Clothes don't make you any better of a person, that's what majority of the kids who buy Supreme and any other brand need to know

EDIT: H-rats is blocked here? 
roll.gif

Last edited:
You really cant say everything from supreme is crap is like saying truk fit coming out with good stuff. Supreme does sell alot of gimmick items but i believe its all in the fun of the game. Like who needs a $70 supreme hammer its somewhat of a convo starter with your boys or who ever comes over

So you can clap someone shoulder in style is obvious why someone will pay $70 for it.

Is dude not aware that north face backpack "school bags" are already expensive. ? Lol

You sound like a cornball. Supreme charges the same prices as any other "streetwear" brand. Don't let resell and collab prices fool you.

Love the generalizations, when the truth is most of us in this thread are WORKING grown men (sidenote, where the ladies at in here, are there any? lol) that can AFFORD to buy our own ish, ESPECIALLY Supreme...

So if you generalizin', Let me generalize:

Your opinion on supreme sounds like:

Last edited:
The release pissed people off because it separated the buyers. The people (kids) that religiously purchased $32 T's and $28 Camps were sorry out of luck with this price shock. North Face has been expensive,if you grew up in NYC you know how much the Gortex's and Extremes cost. The bubbles were just fillers to the hood, This was a 3m material jacket by Northface.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom