Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sittin this one out. Don't have 5 bills to drop on a jacket in the spring...

I don't have a problem with supreme pricing at alll... I just buy their tshirts and accessories. I have never really even wanted anything else maybe a hoody. If I wana buy a button up or a nice jacket I dont think of supreme it will always be a skate brand to me that just makes cool t-shirts.

I wanted this jacket for snowboarding. But the season is over and I'm sure by the time next season rolls around I'm their gonna drop something new again.

But I said in my last post this jacket is gonna be $370. I'm sure now it's gonna be $400. For those saying it'll be $298 have never owned anything north face other than a $38 fleece. I've owned north face jackets that cost $395. And I can see this 3m jacket costing well over that.

Last edited:
I wanted this jacket for snowboarding. But the season is over and I'm sure by the time next season rolls around I'm their gonna drop something new again.

But I said in my last post this jacket is gonna be $370. I'm sure now it's gonna be $400. For those saying it'll be $298 have never owned anything north face other than a $38 fleece. I've owned north face jackets that cost $395. And I can see this 3m jacket costing well over that.

most of the Supreme/TNF collabs have been $298...

Jacket is dope and I'm really not surprised by the price...I just can't spend that loot right now.

Like ELJEFE said, North Face makes some really nice products that get up there in price. Adding Supreme branding to it will obviously up the price as well. People shouldn't be shocked by this price tag...

Jacket is dope and I'm really not surprised by the price...I just can't spend that loot right now.

Like ELJEFE said, North Face makes some really nice products that get up there in price. Adding Supreme branding to it will obviously up the price as well. People shouldn't be shocked by this price tag...
The Supreme X Northface Venture release from last Spring was trash. The Couduroy Jacket was a little better, but I still wasn't feeling it. The Supreme X was a $198 realse and the Courduroy Moutain Shell was in the $240 range I beleive.

I liked the 3M realease, but I can't justify that price. Especially with me living in NYC where the tax would have pushed it up to $550.00.

The Supreme X Northface Venture release from last Spring was trash. The Couduroy Jacket was a little better, but I still wasn't feeling it. The Supreme X was a $198 realse and the Courduroy Moutain Shell was in the $240 range I beleive.

I liked the 3M realease, but I can't justify that price. Especially with me living in NYC where the tax would have pushed it up to $550.00.

Corduroy was DEF more than that... $350 I believe. Someone please confirm.

Could have got everything not worth the price and good luck reselling that price is so high already. You don't need a money to resell just a credit card.

I really don't understand how people are still in disbelief at the price of the jacket. $498 is not out an insane price by any means. It's already up on eBay for 700+, and I'm sure croatianstyle will ask $2000 for it lol.

I picked up the black daypack. Tough decision because both colorways are dope.

Anyone else make a pickup today? That blacked out half zip is nice.

Like I said, the jacket is for someone.  I didn't buy it to flip.  I can't justify a $500 jacket for myself, and while there is probably profit to be made reselling, the profit margin isn't good enough on a $500 item.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom