Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
If $5 and $28 causes you to complain you shouldn't be on this website that brags about shoe excess or even launch the Supreme website on your browser. The brand is not for everyone.

Dunno if you're comin at ME with that talk fam, but I have no issue with the hanes tee pricing, i just pointed out that a bunch of people on the thread do (read back a couple of pages for better context)... take it up with THEM, no need to quote me...

Dunno if you're comin at ME with that talk fam, but I have no issue with the hanes tee pricing, i just pointed out that a bunch of people on the thread do (read back a couple of pages for better context)... take it up with THEM, no need to quote me...

Nope not coming at you, making statement for those that are.

Exactly there's no reason the quality of this spring jacket justifies $350+. I only paid $450 for a leather sleeves Alexander Wang bomber jacket.
Word. Supreme is even more expensive in Europe here too.

I see Hilfiger as a pretty reputable brand and Supreme is more expensive than that so I don't see myself copping anything Supreme in the future.

Nope not coming at you, making statement for those that are.
All gravy fam...

Lmao at hilfiger and emporio Armani being compared to/with supreme... Armani is a high end fashion house and supreme is street wear... Apples and oranges IMO... Although supreme has ventured into some fashion-house-esque collabs in the last decade or so, it remains a street wear brand at its core. Please realize that the bloated prices are for that box logo and a sense of exclusivity (as most of the clothing is made in small runs) and fairly decent quality. Some of us have just come to accept it for what it is and are OK with that. Usually for ME, it's release day cop (ie RETAIL), or keep it moving, for the most part. eBay prices are ridiculous, although I've bit the bullet a couple of times, I usually just pass on the more exclusive/high resale items that I missed in the past...

Last edited:
All gravy fam...

Lmao at hilfiger and emporio Armani being compared to/with supreme... Armani is a high end fashion house and supreme is street wear... Apples and oranges IMO... Although supreme has ventured into some fashion-house-esque collabs in the last decade or so, it remains a street wear brand at its core. Please realize that the bloated prices are for that box logo and a sense of exclusivity (as most of the clothing is made in small runs) and fairly decent quality. Some of us have just come to accept it for what it is and are OK with that. Usually for ME, it's release day cop (ie RETAIL), or keep it moving, for the most part. eBay prices are ridiculous, although I've bit the bullet a couple of times, I usually just pass on the more exclusive/high resale items that I missed in the past...

Completely agree, I don't get why a body would think they're paying for just the straight "quality" of any brand and not also the name

Anybody else hearing $548 for the Northface??? Lmao [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] they lost they damn minds

NAH. this joint is not $548. someone please provide concrete evidence. regardless of the price, it will be too much. the 3M is sick, but i read a comment (in this thread I think) about 3M material getting ruined when folded and whatnot and that turned me off cause its true. 

plus when am i gonna wear it when it becomes 65+ everyday? not copping a jacket now for the fall.

TNF x Supreme x 3m... I can easily see the jackets
being $400+. 3m isnt that good of a material for wearing.
It gets stained easily, and creased. Depending on how often
its worn, it can really show its wear & tear. I mean, how often
do u see clothing made in all 3m?

$450 
laugh.gif

Supreme resell prices are pretty wild, but there retail prices are usually pretty standard for a streetwear brand...the prices i'm hearing now are pretty ****** crazy...if true, Supreme is definitely taking advantage of the hype...

from a reliable source on strictly supreme:
Backpack $136
Fanny pack $78
Jacket $498
the jacket is made from 3m material but the ripstop fabric is really what gets the price jump.

Just for comparison, the Nike Olympic 3M jacket retailed for $450 w/o ripstop. Not justifying either price but I don't think the price is outlandish.

Just for comparison, the Nike Olympic 3M jacket retailed for $450 w/o ripstop. Not justifying either price but I don't think the price is outlandish.

This.
I manage to get my Olympic jacket for 200 shipped, which will never happen with supreme. If the jacket is really 500, then ill pass on it and just get the fanny pack

Im hoping the croc hat finally drops today

from a reliable source on strictly supreme:
Backpack $136
Fanny pack $78
Jacket $498
the jacket is made from 3m material but the ripstop fabric is really what gets the price jump.
Called it...

Although even my estimate was still modest at $450.

Gonna pick up that Backpack, undecided on color though.

Edit: accidentally a word 

Last edited:
Navy Rubber Camp Cap and the Black Small Stripe Pocket Tee. Will be my only pick ups this week.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom