Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man somebody oop me a size 11, i can't believe i keep missin out smh.

I feel ur pain bruh keep missin out and can't eem get a quick text about a restock smh...

Have a 8.5 that my boy might be able to oop me (2 c-notes above retail) but I need an 8 (red)... Hopefully someone can trade with me... PM if possible

I think it depends on the ccrushers, my remington M/L is tight af while my classic logo crusher is huge af

I agree with this, my championship fits my head pretty well (7 1/2) but my classic logo feels a little tighter... I think the material plays a factor.

Any idea if they create shipping labels on Saturdays? I know UPS doesn't officially ship til business days, but just wondering if they'll box the items up and send a ship confirmation on a Saturday.

Had a crazy dream I was at supreme store. Grabbed the last medium black jersey but looked like a large lol. I was waiting in line to check out then saw a black guy come in and asked a worker if there's any foams left but worker told him to get in line to find out if any pairs left. There were some foams and jersey and shorts on display. Black guy grabbed one shoe and took out his gun and shot the worker's finger and ran out. Then we all ran towards the entrance to see some fights going on with lots of ppl outside watching.

Had a crazy dream I was at supreme store. Grabbed the last medium black jersey but looked like a large lol. I was waiting in line to check out then saw a black guy come in and asked a worker if there's any foams left but worker told him to get in line to find out if any pairs left. There were some foams and jersey and shorts on display. Black guy grabbed one shoe and took out his gun and shot the worker's finger and ran out. Then we all ran towards the entrance to see some fights going on with lots of ppl outside watching.

Still waiting on shipping for my jersey, checked out at 11:01 
eyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom