Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian shipping price
Right on...wonder what sizes were up 
nerd.gif

My check didn't go off smh...

Last edited:
Hoping they restock on the black shorts. Most expensive pair of shorts ever.

No idea what shoes i'd wear with them but those with a grey shirt/tank in the summer :smokin

Last edited:
can someone comment on the warmth/quality of the competition taped seam from this season?  resale prices are approaching valiance/ shadow project prices.  any input would be appreciated, thanks!

also sizing too haha

Last edited:
can someone comment on the warmth/quality of the competition taped seam from this season?  resale prices are approaching valiance/ shadow project prices.  any input would be appreciated, thanks!

also sizing too haha

it's basically a thin rain jacket. thinner than the iridescent from f/w 2013. fits exactly like the iridescent too, maybe a lil smaller. TTS.

It never was a FSR..Just random  szs at a time i thought? idk though i missed both restocks of the foams just caught a pair of shorts.

I think prices on the Foamposites will fall. I went to RIF LA this morning to pick up a check from the shoes that sold. They have 25 pairs on consignment at $900 each. This is not factoring the pairs that are en route via mail that will surely be dropped off too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom