Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think prices on the Foamposites will fall. I went to RIF LA this morning to pick up a check from the shoes that sold. They have 25 pairs on consignment at $900 each. This is not factoring the pairs that are en route via mail that will surely be dropped off too.
how was that cash out tho??..

Yo who's good with photoshop? I got super pissed trying to add to this and I deleted photoshop straight off my pc lol. PM if you can help me make an addition/alteration to this. 

Price will die down when everyone who hasn't sold is desperate for their cash, wait it out a week or two. Price will probably jump up after all the cheap pairs have sold.

:smh:

Damn lanyard broke already...i dont even know how.

most of the supreme key chain accessories items have broken on my after a few weeks. Only one that I can vouch for is the bullet bottle opener.

my supreme box logo keychain is still good and the bullet is fine too... i got the dog one but dont use it instead its on my keyboard at work

This honestly is my favorite piece in years.... Know a lot of people thought it was overhyped ... Sorry for the Instagram pic lol

Last edited:
Just wanted one of the Basketball Jerseys in a Small... Still staring at the product page looking for a miracle lol

So my friend tried to cop foams on release date but they said they were sold out so he thought he struck out. But earlier today he got a shipping and order confirmation out of nowhere. Happen to anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom