Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

good to know. another thing I read is that as a seller you can receive paypal gift for any amount and not be taxed on it but as a buyer you can only send like 10-20k like that before being reported to the IRS. Im gonna start being careful with paypal, I probably already got 5-6k and we're only in april. Don't want to get too close to that 20k limit and be reported anyway cuz I don't file taxes and that would be a huge pain.
Sometimes I pay more attention and sometimes I don't. it all depends on the shoe and person im selling too. If its a 100 dollar shoe ill probably just ship it, possibly without sig confirmation. if its500-1000, I might do a little video/photo shoot. Anything more valuable then that like yeezys I wouldn't even sell online, meet up or in store/ at a sneaker event only.
didnt know the buying part, im probably in trouble lol

for paypal and ebay seller protection anything over 250 needs signature conf.
For ebay it's $750 now. A win for the sellers 
laugh.gif

Edit: Red foams restocked too
mean.gif

I can't believe they're STILL restocking foams. It's cool for all the people that like them but it's really random, too. 

Got the camo work shorts on a restock. I Kept wanting to pull the trigger then they would sell out. So when I saw my size pop up I was on it

When i do meetups I'll always be like "yea i'm there" meanwhile i'm like across the street with my binoculars waiting for him to tell me what he's wearing
devil.gif
laugh.gif

One time when I was selling some pushead SB dunks a while back and the dude tried to get me to go into the QCM garage. SMFH I said i'm good, if you want the shoes i'm inside the mall. He just said nvm and hung up.
Damn. Catching up on the thread after a long day at work.

QCM 
laugh.gif
 use to do most of my transactions there. Food court. Even inside the kids footlocker 
laugh.gif

But that was a longgggggggggg time ago. Before they expanded the mall. Before sneakers were as wild as they are now.

Dont think id do transactions for sneakers in person ever anymore. You kids are too wild now. Not getting got over no gr nike air tech challenges b. 
laugh.gif

Smh missed on that restock by like an hr it looks like. Damn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom