Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
As Drake said, "No new friends"

But seriously, new people don't have a place here?

I'mma keep it real, I can't wear supreme outside of hats. I'm a solid 2XL because of my shoulders. I'd like to but they're not down with bigger people. With that said I got lucky getting the pairs I did so yes I'm gonna go after all the skinny hypebeast pockets :lol:

But only because I just can't do foams. As much as I tried to like em en.I did want the dunks.

Last edited:
You're only trying to fit in. Can't hate but you wasn't with us shooting in the gym..

Have no problem with new people whatsoever, but to keep it hunid on all bases - most of y'all wasn't here prior to the foam release ...which means you're probably here for reselling purposes you really ain't supreme fans at all.

Last edited:
In person deals are safe if you do your due diligence with the buyer, and pick a safe spot.

Go to a large branch bank and meet in the lobby. Go to the mall food court and find a restaurant with cameras that face the food court. If you really want safety go to your local precinct and ask them if you can have the dude meet you there because you want to stay safe, they won't say no.

Nah we don't do those
Repped.
I'mma keep it real, I can't wear supreme outside of hats. I'm a solid 2XL because of my shoulders. I'd like to but they're not down with bigger people. With that said I got lucky getting the pairs I did so yes I'm gonna go after all the skinny hypebeast pockets
laugh.gif
If only I was a hypebeast, I could buy preme foams from you! I fit the skinny thing pretty well, I'm an actual twizzler.

Coulda been sitting in front of your computer refreshing and still missed. It's the same 20 programs fighting for each of the individual foams that pop up. Lol gone in a millisecond.

They keep letting the quilted crews sit tho. Second day in a row, yesterday mid morning and really early this morning about 7:35 am, I've been able to get a black one in the two sizes to make my homies birthdays a good one. They don't keep up with the computer side of all of this and just think there's no way to get them anymore. Well worth the money spent

Have no problem with new people whatsoever, but to keep it hunid on all bases - most of y'all wasn't here prior to the foam release ...which means you're probably here for reselling purposes you really ain't supreme fans at all.
I hear that. And I am not going to deny that like the SB thread and Tiffs, you're more likely right than wrong. But for me, I've been buying preme **** for years now. I just never cared enough to join the thread (to be honest didn't even know about the thread until recently). I will come in here now and again to catch up, see what's good, the thread is great for info. But yeah, I'm not as into Preme as I am into SB's so I'll spend most of my time over there.

edit* I should say that I don't care about the foams and never have. Just that the foam hype brought me into here just to see what was going on.

Last edited:

I'mma keep it real, I can't wear supreme outside of hats. I'm a solid 2XL because of my shoulders. I'd like to but they're not down with bigger people. With that said I got lucky getting the pairs I did so yes I'm gonna go after all the skinny hypebeast pockets :lol:

But only because I just can't do foams. As much as I tried to like em en.I did want the dunks.

This is exactly what I mean. Y'all killing the brand coming in here trying to get rich off a couple tees and hats :lol: like go get a real damn job and quit trying to make a buck off something people appreciate for what it is.

Don't be surprised if you get no help or acknowledgment from me. These new cats already killed what sneakers mean to me, quit trying to exploit every possible brand to make money off people. It's sad.

Here I'll help you with this: https://upsjobs.managehr.com

Coulda been sitting in front of your computer refreshing and still missed. It's the same 20 programs fighting for each of the individual foams that pop up. Lol gone in a millisecond.

They keep letting the quilted crews sit tho. Second day in a row, yesterday mid morning and really early this morning about 7:35 am, I've been able to get a black one in the two sizes to make my homies birthdays a good one. They don't keep up with the computer side of all of this and just think there's no way to get them anymore. Well worth the money spent
What sizes in the crew have restocked?

This is exactly what I mean. Y'all killing the brand coming in here trying to get rich off a couple tees and hats
laugh.gif
like go get a real damn job and quit trying to make a buck off something people appreciate for what it is.

Don't be surprised if you get no help or acknowledgment from me. These new cats already killed what sneakers mean to me, quit trying to exploit every possible brand to make money off people. It's sad.

Again, I don't disagree. I have said this in SB thread and I'll say it again here, but I have never bought anything with intention to resell. Everything I buy I do so because I want to wear it. That's why the other day I came in here saying that resell prices on these foams got me tempted. I knew these would sell for ridiculous prices but release day came and I couldn't and didn't buy them because I didn't like them, not because I couldn't do it.

Pretty much.

This is exactly what I mean. Y'all killing the brand coming in here trying to get rich off a couple tees and hats :lol: like go get a real damn job and quit trying to make a buck off something people appreciate for what it is.

First off I'm an accountant by day and make a really good salary :lol: but thanks for the link.

I don't resell on the regular or at all actually.

with that said, it's tooooo easy to flip anything supreme cuz all the kids eat it up. And I'm not talking about making $100 or less like some of these other kids doing it. My $520 investment is gonna net me $600+ off 2 pairs of shoes. Sorry but that's just good business.

And it's Supreme, ain't nothing killing it. If some kid wants to have these so bad that's fine by me. What's $700 to some of these rich kids nowadays who've got mommy and daddy's money that are trying to buy their cool factor? Like I said if Supreme made bigger sizes I would buy it as there's been plenty of stuff over the years I've liked.

Am I gonna go and camp for this stuff to resell? Nope I make more than enough to not need that money but this was too easy. I saw an opportunity and took it. Fact is I'mma do stupid **** with this money like buy 5 boxes of skittles and hella beef jerky :lol:

#sneakerlluminati

Last edited:
Had to pay the piper this afternoon, but i got a sz 11.5 coming in the mail, end of this week.

Double retail and change hurts the soul. Only thing that helps is i got a brand new split hoody for 60 and playboy vans for 90.... Nope it still hurts

Had to pay the piper this afternoon, but i got a sz 11.5 coming in the mail, end of this week.

Double retail and change hurts the soul. Only thing that helps is i got a brand new split hoody for 60 and playboy vans for 90.... Nope it still hurts
hahaha nope, still hurts. I'm stoked when I get the Preme stuff I want. And if resale price is involved I'm usually onto the next thing. Some things just aren't worth it. That said I'll be buying myself some Red Preme Dunk Lows this week for well above retail but that's one of the few things.

See? This is exactly what I'm talking about. No offense SupremeApe

First off I'm an accountant by day and make a really good salary :lol: but thanks for the link.

with that said, it's tooooo easy to flip anything supreme cuz all the kids eat it up. And I'm not talking about making $100 or less like some of these other kids doing it. My $520 investment is gonna net me $600+ off 2 pairs of shoes. Sorry but that's just good business.

And it's Supreme, ain't nothing killing it. If some kid wants to have these so bad that's fine by me. What's $700 to some of these rich kids nowadays who've got mommy and daddy's money that are trying to buy their cool factor? Like I said if Supreme made bigger sizes I would buy it as there's been plenty of stuff over the years I've liked.

Am I gonna go and camp for this stuff to resell? Nope I make more than enough to not need that money but this was too easy. I saw an opportunity and took it. Fact is I'mma do stupid **** with this money like buy 5 boxes of skittles and hella beef jerky :lol:

#sneakerlluminati

Respect!! Everyone here has taken an opportunity to resell something or use it as bait, theres nothing wrong with it.

#sneakerlluminati

LOL repped. i'd do the same, but buy hella Doritos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom