Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
See? This is exactly what I'm talking about. No offense SupremeApe

It doesn't hurt my wallet, its just the soul.

I don't knock a reseller, for the past 3 years my average yearly income from Ebay has been 71-75k and i still have my regular job. It hurts because in the back of my head, i just keep thinking, only if i was a little faster.

I am glad everyone here cooked, because if i was in their shoes i would do the same. People who act salty, bug off, because you know, you wish you were Soleglow or Jay haha :smokin #1059

Last edited:
Have no problem with new people whatsoever, but to keep it hunid on all bases - most of y'all wasn't here prior to the foam release ...which means you're probably here for reselling purposes you really ain't supreme fans at all.
I'm in here mostly to resell too, I don't really care for supreme

It doesn't hurt my wallet, its just the soul.

I don't knock a reseller, for the past 3 years my average yearly income from Ebay has been 71-75k and i still have my regular job. It hurts because in the back of my head, i just keep thinking, only if i was a little faster.

I am glad everyone here cooked, because if i was in their shoes i would do the same. People who act salty, bug off, because you know, you wish you were Soleglow or Jay haha :smokin #1059

No not that, just the fact that you like many want this so bad that you're willing to pay the resell rather than take an L and move on.. All my kicks I've bought at retail or less. If I miss out I've gotten to the point that I keep it moving. I don't NEED any sneaker bad enough to pay more than what box is.

Hell I don't even want to pay BOX for Lebrons and I love those.

Last edited:
I'm in here mostly to resell too, I don't really care for supreme
Partially same, I kind of like Supreme now though. Just got quilted crew neck for myself if it fits 
smokin.gif

I understand resellers make the items you want sell out faster and harder to get, but can you blame us for seeing an opportunity to make quick money and taking it?

Partially same, I kind of like Supreme now though. Just got quilted crew neck for myself if it fits :smokin

I understand resellers make the items you want sell out faster and harder to get, but can you blame us for seeing an opportunity to make quick money and taking it?

Yupp we can. Just being honest.

Can't wait until they cop stuff and can't sell :lol: I've seen it way too often. There's really no money in supreme re-selling.

90% of supreme releases are not these type of foam releases. If you're here thinking you can make money off supreme off the strength of this foam release, I can bet you 9 times out of 10 - you're gonna get stuck with **** you can't do nothing with except for sell for retail or slight above, making petty profit.

So go ahead. Bury yourselves.

Last edited:
No not that, just the fact that you like many want this so bad that you're willing to pay the resell rather than take an L and move on.. All my kicks I've bought at retail or less. If I miss out I've gotten to the point that I keep it moving. I don't NEED any sneaker bad enough to pay more than what box is.

all up in supremeape supremeape 's pockets :smh:

Partially same, I kind of like Supreme now though. Just got quilted crew neck for myself if it fits :smokin

welp that about sums it up.... You come to a thread for people who like the brand, only to get their help so you can make a profit? Whether you like the brand or not doesn't matter if you're just in it to make a quick buck

Last edited:
This is exactly what I mean. Y'all killing the brand coming in here trying to get rich off a couple tees and hats :lol: like go get a real damn job and quit trying to make a buck off something people appreciate for what it is.

Don't be surprised if you get no help or acknowledgment from me. These new cats already killed what sneakers mean to me, quit trying to exploit every possible brand to make money off people. It's sad.

Here I'll help you with this: https://upsjobs.managehr.com

First off I'm an accountant by day and make a really good salary :lol: but thanks for the link.

I don't resell on the regular or at all actually.

with that said, it's tooooo easy to flip anything supreme cuz all the kids eat it up. And I'm not talking about making $100 or less like some of these other kids doing it. My $520 investment is gonna net me $600+ off 2 pairs of shoes. Sorry but that's just good business.

And it's Supreme, ain't nothing killing it. If some kid wants to have these so bad that's fine by me. What's $700 to some of these rich kids nowadays who've got mommy and daddy's money that are trying to buy their cool factor? Like I said if Supreme made bigger sizes I would buy it as there's been plenty of stuff over the years I've liked.

Am I gonna go and camp for this stuff to resell? Nope I make more than enough to not need that money but this was too easy. I saw an opportunity and took it. Fact is I'mma do stupid **** with this money like buy 5 boxes of skittles and hella beef jerky :lol:

#sneakerlluminati

REAL TEARS SHED.

Can't wait until they cop stuff and can't sell
laugh.gif
I've seen it way too often. There's really no money in supreme re-selling.

90% of supreme releases are not these type of foam releases. If you're here thinking you can make money off supreme off the strength of this foam release, I can bet you 9 times out of 10 - you're gonna get stuck with **** you can't do nothing with except for sell for retail or slight above, making petty profit.

Nah you just have to go balls deep on the truly hyped items.

Can't wait until they cop stuff and can't sell :lol: I've seen it way too often. There's really no money in supreme re-selling.

Unfortunately the profit made off of the big releases probably pays for the stuff they can't sell and then retail for that stuff is their profit. I remember seeing this thing about a lady in China town that exclusively resells supreme gear and makes 6 figures...

i don't blame resellers for anything. it really can be a quick come up if you can move multiple pieces.

All one has to do is assess the hype for a particular piece.

Be quick on the keyboard to grab said pieces

and profit.

Unfortunately the profit made off of the big releases probably pays for the stuff they can't sell and then retail for that stuff is their profit. I remember seeing this thing about a lady in China town that exclusively resells supreme gear and makes 6 figures...

I think I remember that article being posted in here

There is profit to be made, I just find it hard to believe she is making 6 figures

I'm going for my first supreme tee Thursday with the dk since I'm an old fart who doesn't listen to anything new.
But the supreme foams are a resellers wet dream. Make 500 easy, buy something you really want. Seems like 99 percent of all of em are on the bay.

What sizes in the crew have restocked?

I've just been opening up the black one. But large and medium have both popped up multiple times. I haven't seen the heather grey with sizes since release day, but I've tried to watch that one when the monitor says a page has changed and the laptop happens to be on. One of the friends wanted that or the black and I didn't really want to get em matching colors but haven't had the change for the grey. They won't mind haha. What size and color are you looking for?

SMH AT WHAT JUST TRANSPIRED IN HERE

ALTHOUGH ITS A KNOWN REALITY, ITS JUST CRAZY HOW YALL ARE OPENLY DISCUSSING RESELLING.

IT REALLY MAKES ME APPRECIATE 1059

LIKE IF UR GONNA EAT OFF RESELL, KEEP IT HUSH MAN.

IVE GOT A MENTAL SADFACE LIST OF USERS BRANDISHONG THEIR RESELL SWORDS 

Yupp we can. Just being honest.

:lol: THIS ^^^^ actually.

The problem in any threads regulars eyes isn't always just resell in general, tho some do see no place for it. It is begger resellers like the one coming in threads and asking over and over the ways to buy stuff right out from under the, in this case, Supreme fans noses and trying to use the methods they've learned over months to years of buying from the site to get a leg up (rather than at the least figure it out for their damn self) so that leaves a bad taste in the regulars mouth.

Especially when a white knight idiot hops in the thread thinking spilling the beans to someone like "20 questions reseller" will show they are helpful and lead to some oops in the future. But they jump in not paying attention to see that he's a straight reseller looking to take pairs from people with an actual desire to own them, with their info that they had to complete purchases and spend money over time to verify that a certain method will work without flaw (can't risk that test on go live yourself or it means risking the shoe or maybe buying something you don't want)...so the save a ho's go and leak the info to the wrong person and will never have that favor returned, all for nothing. It's a cycle of idiots helping a tiny bit smarter idiot just enough to allow them to eat off the people that were kind enough to help the clueless white knight at some point in the past.

The fact that someone couldn't figure out the best way to cop off this site without any help at all tells you that they haven't spent much time buying off of any sneaker websites yet and don't have anything to offer anyone on niketalk.

Last edited:
Damn I need to go hit her up. Bet she got my damn seafoam water shorts. :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
SMH AT WHAT JUST TRANSPIRED IN HERE

ALTHOUGH ITS A KNOWN REALITY, ITS JUST CRAZY HOW YALL ARE OPENLY DISCUSSING RESELLING.

IT REALLY MAKES ME APPRECIATE 1059

LIKE IF UR GONNA EAT OFF RESELL, KEEP IT HUSH MAN.

IVE GOT A MENTAL SADFACE LIST OF USERS BRANDISHONG THEIR RESELL SWORDS 
Hahaha bringing out the caps lock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom