Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordered the jersey from the restock, haven't received any shipping confirmation, and the charges dropped from my cc. Feels bad man!

Correct. From my understand there was roughly 40 made for friends and family. One sneaker site (maybe hype beast) confirmed it and said Drake received one
eyes.gif
i almost wished they never showed it as prominently as they did - ialways that damn watch

brooks brothers? how random :lol:
i already know i cant afford any of the pieces

There was an Adam Kimmel Suit a couple Spring seasons ago, so not really a random collabo. Look for it to be in the $500 - $600 range

Nothing beats a nicely tailored seer sucker suit though

Last edited:
There was an Adam Kimmel Suit a couple Spring seasons ago, so not really a random collabo. Look for it to be in the $500 - $600 range

THIS!

Outcha looking like Jay Gatsby in these streets

wish i jumped on the Adam Kimmel suit back in the day.

I would be interested in the brook brothers item but I couldn't purchase it online.

I would be interested in the brook brothers item but I couldn't purchase it online.

The Kimmel suit was MAD slim, The XL sizing converted to a 42 which was a lie when I tried it on

The Kimmel suit was MAD slim, The XL sizing converted to a 42 which was a lie when I tried it on

Jeezus, last time I wore a 42 was my sophomore year of high school lol. broad shoulders are a gift and a curse. About a 44-46 right now.

i still remember the hate for kimmel suit on SS back then 
laugh.gif

hope the potential bb x sup line isn't too pricey (especially for seersucker) cause it'll still have to be taken to the tailor after the fact

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom