Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think prices will drop on the black supreme foams in a size 13? Got offered a deal of $620 shipped, not sure whether to buy or hold off for a better deal?

just trade for a size 11 red

Aight. Im getting worried now.

Ordered some foams and the jersey on the restock. As of yesterday, they havent shipped and the charges were pending on my WF account.

Today, still havent shipped and the charges are gone on my account.

Did my order get cancelled?

Ordered some foams and the jersey on the restock. As of yesterday, they havent shipped and the charges were pending on my WF account.

You're fine.

Do you realize how many orders supreme is handling week after week? This drop saw more orders than any previous drop this season. Wait another day, if you don't get anything then call the warehouse.

You're fine.

Do you realize how many orders supreme is handling week after week? This drop saw more orders than any previous drop this season. Wait another day, if you don't get anything then call the warehouse.

cool...thanks man.

why worry? if they cancel, they cancel. calling them up isn't going to make a new pair pop up you feel me? only thing to really monitor is the cc charge not disappearing if nothing ever arrives. everything else is pretty much out of your hands, just be patient and hope for the best 
smile.gif

brooks brothers? how random
laugh.gif

i already know i cant afford any of the pieces
bb not that expensive in terms of menswear. best to get it on sale, but still

]
did the rolex/supreme watch ever release from a few years ago ?

It was last season and it was for F&F

Thought you weren't into Supreme and worried about the customer service. Supreme hasn't had customer service for 20 years and could careless. Want customer service stick to Karmaloop....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom