Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha this thread is starting to get torn apart. Resellers Vs. Collector.

but in all seriousness, in a couple days the foams will be off the website and a distance memory. Hopefully this thread will return to its slower pace

Looks like my M jersey may be a little big going by the fit pics. Will try to hook someone up in here for retail but not if you're a reseller.

How tall are you? I bought jersey and I'm 5'11 160. Hoping it's not too big on me. Btw what color? I might be interested. PM me.

At first I was all about the red, but man the black foams are dope, more contrast with the black and yellow print

Blasphemy

Funny story...Called supreme warehouse today to see when my shorts would ship im 642xxx was starting to get worried. She looks up my order number  and says"Man how much did you pay for you bot i need one those" Im like i didn't use a bot.. Shes hangs up me?? I look up at email and my order is updated to shipped 
nthat.gif

Never been a big fan of Brooks Brothers, but hopefully Supreme can put out something kool with em. What a random collab.

Ehhhh not true at all. Maybe its like this now, but about 2 years ago a friend of mine resold supreme and made 30k in profit. He was one of the guys they let in the store first at Supreme NY at every release and he was "allowed" to purchase multiples.

He used that money to pay for his first year in med school this year.
that's an easy biz for him if he doesn't have to fight it out with a bunch of kids on line - especially since he's F&F and get get multiples
paid more then i had too for the black pair
if only people knew had to act and supreme only gave a damn about their customers

i gotta thank my neighbor Mike for the reds and at a nice price

these are my 2 favorite foams ever
i hate to say it i like these more then royal blues
blasphemy 

Since a lot of us Supreme shoppers like Bape, I was wondering if anyone would be down to make an NT all-inclusive Bape thread.

Would love to see something similar to this thread
Hello everyone. I got a few supreme pieces for sale for retail plus shipping. Its the Champion X supreme blocked pullover in a Teal colorway in a SZ L and XL. HMU via twitter @pacshoes i sent a request to the twitter page but have gotten back too.
mean.gif

Supreme X Brooks Brothers
only if it fits like black fleece. looks like seersucker tho, that'd be clutch for summer

Last edited:
Think prices will drop on the black supreme foams in a size 13? Got offered a deal of $620 shipped, not sure whether to buy or hold off for a better deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom