Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope there's more spring tee...this **** is really bad...last season i spent $100 on the 2nd tee drop...

looks like another week of saving...this collab is mad weak and i doubt they drop any of the PCL items with it...

Where do you dudes receive the drop notifications from? I'm in my office most of the time and check in wayyyy too late.

Is this via twitter ?? Good looks for any info.

^ If you sign up for the email blasts on their site, you would have gotten news this morning about the collab dropping Thursday.

As far as knowing all of what's coming on the regular thursday though, check this thread late Wednesday night...

New Pickups 
nthat.gif

Now that I know the sex machine tee is based of the godfather James brown ... I have to cop since I can't track down its a mans world tee for the life of me

The Yellow Stars football jersey restocked briefly this afternoon, only in an XL.  No other jerseys restocked. Doesn't look like they will.

-------------------

-------------------

-------------------

-------------------

-------------------

-------------------

-------------------

-------------------

-------------------

-------------------

Few sizes of both Tie Dye Hoodies restocked.

Damn it, they're out of the black metador in a large. Only thing I was interested in right now.

Good looking though 4W.

I'm going away next Wed. and I already know whats going to happen. The PCL tee and the Croc Camp are going to go up on Thursday and I'm going to miss out because of this. DAMN

Black tie dye tee maybe a go for later this summer
Cdg vans
Basquiat
Sex machine tee
Bling towel for work
Out for the season

From HB:

Croc Strap Camp
Tye Die Camo
Military Nam Shirt
Misfits
Whack other tees
Squares Shirt
Leopard Polo

Croc strap will be purchased! Glad to see the CDG vans will be dropping. I was able to get both CDG camps, so these will be an added bonus.

Thanks for the info!

WHY must both the camps I want drop at the same time SMH. O well.
Black croc strap
Purple Tie Dye
Sex Machine tee

Really torn, but I think I'm going to decide against the Croc Camp. I've been waiting on it for awhile and I might regret it in the end, but $70.00 for a hat, I should let this pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom